Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your “secret” wishes for 2016?

What are your “secret” wishes for 2016?

What are your “secret” wishes for 2016???

I'll start: I have quite a few:
    (1) That my S.O. finally supports me in my CD journey (I’ve been trying for + 20 years without any success....)
    (2) to get dressed & be pretty much more often
    (3) to continue letting my long hair grow even longer
    (4) stretch wish (this one is a long shot): start electrolysis to finally get rid of my beard once and for all

BTW, here are a few pics from my last outing.

Happy Holidays!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beautiful hair!

For me:
    1. My S.O. to understand and start to enjoy this side of me. (She's only known for just under a year.)
    2. To be more out to my circle of friends. (my hang ups, no theirs.)
    3. Stretch wish? To pass. (I know it's not the most important part of CD'ing, but it would be nice.)

Reality Check
    My wishes aren't based on the calendar. I wish for the same things until they happen or I lose interest. So I have the same wishes going into the next year that I already had this year. My strongest wish is for good health for me and my family and friends. I have two friends with cancer so that's pretty important.

My crossdressing related wish is for my wife to go out in public with me in another town far from home. Just a weekend as girlfriends or sisters.

If I tell, they won't come true.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    To win the lottery and be 30 years younger.

Seriously, to spend more days dressed and getting out more. But if there is any chance of the above...?

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Being dressed more

To perhaps wake up younger. Certainly to be in better health.

1. That my spouse doesn't divorce me or kick me out of the house.
    2. Stretch Goal - That my spouse becomes more accepting and maybe even supporting.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

To become a better person and a better Lisa!!! I'd also love to get rid of most of my body hair!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

To tell a few friends so I can answer the door if they show up unexpected but they may know before, planning to wear eye liner next year at work.

1. Tell my wife everything (she knows a little) about Samantha.
    2. Start dressing after many years, at least in private.
    3. Stay together.

For good health and happiness for myself, family, and friends. Everything else follows from that.

to wake up Christmas morning with a bigger fanny and hips, with the fat redistributed from my abdomen

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Really! Great hair. I wish that I had kept my hippy hair from my ill spent youth.

1. Wife says, "I'm tired of the tension and division from all of the DADT. Go get dressed and let me meet the rest of you.

<or, maybe>

2. Every weekend I spend one day as the housekeeper. She might actually go for this one!

3. Stretch list: An appreciable financial windfall advances the retirement plan.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Start electrolysis
    Get ears pierced
    Go out in public
    Get fit

No particular order

To go out as Michele for the first time in public can't seem to get over the hurdle.

I finally went out once this year dressed and only through the drive thi , but did walk from my hotel room to the car first time my heels got to have there soles scuffed. This coming year is that I have to buy shoes because I have worn the soles out.

To find a GG that understands me and to dress more. Go out more too.
    Hugs and Happy Holidays,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

To be breathing in 2017!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Mark/Rebecca - pllease check out the UK understanding of the word "fanny"!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark/Rebecca View Post
    to wake up Christmas morning with a bigger fanny...
    From this very simple line, I know you're not British, as this has a very different meaning on our side of the pond.

Becky

Edit: Apologies to Amanda who trumped me on this one.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

To get ears pierced.

Randi

Banned Read only
    Now let's see
    I want a new Rickenbacker guitar
    Two Fender Bassmans
    A Chuck Berry song book
    Xylophone

"Tom Petty"

Actually...lose about 20 lbs off my waist, then I'd really set the 'closet' on fire 😀 , OK, maybe not...but I'd sure come out if I did (that sounds so complicated 😧 )

I would like to have a more fem body. :-)

Well, what are we talking about here; the old, three wish, genie popping out of the lamp wishes (well yeah, Barbara Eden arriving scantily dressed in a cloud of smoke was a fantasy since I was a kid), or routine hopes and daydreams? I'll play.
    Fantasy. 1. Become the girl I feel stuck as, and live my life over, or 2,. Someone will answer my personal ad, and I'll meet someone who's ok with who and what I am. Neither likely to happen, I'm more likely to get hit by lightning.
    Reality. 1. My cheapskate friends will stop trying to tip our servers 10% when they don't like the food that they ordered against my advice in the first place. 2. I'll find a job more compatible with my capacity; I'm getting older, and the physical demands are such that It takes me over a day to recuperate from a normal day's work.
    Likely. A perfectly cooked steak/hamburger, hot crispy fries, cold beer, and a piece of cheesecake for dessert, and all arrive at my table exactly when I expect, served by pretty, attentive waitress. My model trains will not derail. The subtle, intermittant shake in my steering wheel will mysteriously disappear just as it started, because I'm tired of replacing stuff (balanced and then replaced wheels and tires twice, control arms, ball joints, wheel bearings, strut bushings, I'm starting to lose my mind, I can't figure it out and neither can any of the mechanics I know).
    Oh yeah, and peace in the middle east.
    None of this stuff is going to happen anyway, so why not ask for the moon.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Hi everyone, I normally post on the TS section so some of you haven't met me yet. My name is Michelle, and I am am MTF TS who started transitioning in 2014. I am also in a relationship with a transman who currently works a crappy retail job and has to work both Christmas Eve night and Christmas Day all day this year. He has plans on becoming a teacher eventually.

My #1 wish for 2016 is that my boyfriend would finally start working as a teacher, leave his crappy retail job behind, and get weekends and holidays off. I especially wish we could celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas Day together.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.