Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how do you take off your shirt?

how do you take off your shirt?

Found this in youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwODw3RSCvA

demonstrates and talks about how guys and girls take off their shirts differently.

I think i use both, depending on how roomy the shirt is: tight shirt- the girl way; loose- the guy way?

just a silly little thing... I am totally hooked on female mannerisms- the little things that are for all practical purposes subconscious. As they say- God (or the devil) is in the details...

I really love discovering these little differences between guys and girls- I always hope I come out on the girls side, but when I do not, i know what to do to make a conscious effort to change!
    Last edited by Krististeph; 12-22-2015 at 01:47 PM.

Banned Read only
    That's so funny, I was just thinking about this this morning! For sure, I use the one hand technique in guy mode and the crisscross technique in girl mode with the addition of holding the neck hole open with two hands and splayed fingers when I have makeup on. I think women do that too.

Arm, arm, head.

If I don't do that, I screw up my hair.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    How do I take my shirt off? That's a bit personal isn't it?

Seeing as I don't really do personal and never one to be bashful, I'll take the challenge..........2 mins elapses.....

eek! I'm a big whoopsie of a guy. I've been taking my top off like a girl all my life. I have seriously, always crossed my arms, as pulling from the back would tend to stretch the top me thinks, and anyway, the girl way just seems more logical? Isn't girl and logical an oxymoron?

For all the GGs that read that last line, I swear that wasn't me, I've been hacked and will report it to an Administrator ASAP ..or whenever...I can be bothered.

Becky (a real big girl inside) x
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Been criss crossed, two handed all my life. With make up, lead with the chin and keep the opening open.

Aspiring Member
    I don't think I've ever pulled it over from the back with one hand. Definitely criss-crossed, or simply lifting the neck vertically by the collar. I don't usually turn them inside-out. Long-sleeved shirts come off one arm at a time and then up and off.

girly. if you're going to ask that, then how do you bend over/squat to get to something low? girly or boy-y?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    Nice post Kristi, I'm a student of manerisms myself!

To the point though, I'm usually a chic (by this example), but sometimes I go for the incredible hulk approach...ROAR...damn that gets expensive...I sooo need a Snickers bar 😠

Cross over and gently over the head; you don't want to stretch your beautiful clothes out of shape.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I use the two hand method for sure, but I also have another method I use. Pull both arms in first, then use my hands to guide the head hole over my hair from the front to back as to not mess up my hair. Omg I hate messing up my hair!!!
    Erica

criss - cross in girl mode since that way leaves my wig on. I figure girls do it that way cause it doesn't mess up the hair as much.

It's changed over the years. I sometimes do it the feminine way, but generally I just pull them off like a dude I guess?

I think I've always done it the girl way. It's also convenient because all my t-shirts are already inside out for the wash.

Banned Read only
    Ok the question is how do you take off a Tshirt ?
    I cross over my arms at the back and pull the shirt from the bottom hem, I don't reach for the label and pull from the top because it stretches the shirt too much.

As for buttoned shirts and blouses , I always undo them all rather than so many and then pull it over my head, the times I've heard a slight ripping sound from the button holes and under my arms it's not worth spoiling a good blouse/shirt.

I've only rarely seen a guy pull his shirt off by the collar. I've done #2 most often, followed by #3. Mostly because I don't want to stretch out my shirts, as 2xl x tall shirts are hard to come by and I don't want to ruin the fabric. Besides, most of my shirts are button down, so that's a different removal style all it's own.

So for the rest of us: Cuff buttons/links and collars & stays first, or unbutton down the middle first? I do the cuffs and collars first.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

i am not sure how i take off my shirt/blouse but i tell you what....i struggle with small buttons on my woman's blouse....feel like a klutz

Depends on the top, camis pull the straps down pull the top off like a tube top. Shirts, tanks both arms crossed at the sides off it comes. I have really long hair and the old way pulls on it a lot, plus that was harder on rotator cuff injury. The girl way is easier because of the ROM not required to get a shirt off. Plus grabbing the collar at the back is likely to grab a handful of racerback bra and i am not yanking both at the same time.

Baloney. The real test is in how you apply your lipstick.

Sports bras kind of require the arm-arm-neck thing. I wear a sb a lot.

Ok, opposite day. Do you lift or drop your skirt when you pee?

(I drop)

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Removing sweaters is the cross arm thing at the lower band.

Always have, I was taught by my mother to do it this way, does not stretch the fabric.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've been taking my shirts off the 'girl' way, all my life.

The thing is a lot of females don't do things in "girly ways" in real life. Girls like guys are individuals and for them trying to fulfill some stereotypical behavior just doesn't cut it. On the other hand most girls tend to scream a lot when they see a spider. Just saying.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Silver Member
    For me, I fall in the middle (common theme for me) I do it both methods and some variations. I often tuck my chin, pull up the collar, then grab the back of the collar and off. Other times I do the criss cross but grab the shirt by the sides not bottom hem. As usual i fit neither box, Oh Well.

Banned Read only
    I guess the point that has been overlooked is the physical size of the person, a Tshirt will slip easily off a slim body anyway no matter how you take it of, if you are carrying some extra weight the humps and bumps will take some getting over, there's no really elegant way of taking it off.

Reality Check
    First of all, it's "blouse" or "top" not a "shirt" (for women). Just saying.

I noticed long ago that my wife takes off her tops differently than I typically do. I've tried her way but since my hair is not fastened tight to my head like hers is, this almost always pulls my wig off. If I'm wearing my wig I will slide one arm out, then the other and then pull the top over my head with one hand while holding the wig in place with the other.

It depends on the size of the neckline. Larger ones are not a problem, smaller ones are and turtle necks are impossible without losing the wig.