Thread: Dressing Up in Office

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dressing Up in Office

Hi All,

I need an advice. I am trying express my femininity and softness from the way I dress as well. I am now growing my hair long.
    Now since I don't have a fixed dress code at office. I was thinking what if I wear some gender neutral clothing of maybe something like Penny in Big Bang(Attaching a pic), will that be okay? I have a few questions
    1. Have you dressed up in office like that?
    2. Do you think it would create some issues at work place? And may back fire? Do you think if may hinder professional growth?
    3. Has anyone done this before and ran into issues? How did you deal with it?
    4. Also I am straight so do you think it may be a problem if I come out to some extent like this?
    5. Do you know anyone who is living full-time as women without surgery without much issues?
    6. Do you have some other dressing ideas?
    7. Lastly, do you think that in near future guys would be able to dress up at work place and everyone would accept it?
    I adore Alicia Florrick's character from Good Wife and I wish I could dress up like her. But I don't want to undergo any surgeries and come out as Trans. I know companies are supportive towards the Transgender community but would they support crossdressing at work, that the question which worries me.

I would appreciate the responses and support.
    Attached Images Attached Images