Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wife green lights on panties!

Aspiring Member
    Good for you, I like wearing men's underwear and keep a few panties for myself, I don't think I'll do panties fulltime, I am falling in love with bras now.

A few days ago my wife told me that I have more (women's) underwear than she does...I'm pretty sure she's correct.

No male undies left for me as well. Once you start wearing panties 24/7 you will want to start wearing a bra as well. My SO started with DADT but now accepts me pretty much wearing whatever I. Want to at home. God luck on your journey!

I would say that I wear panties 24X7, but the truth is I sleep in the buff! Always have. Burned my last pair of male underwear in 2007. My doctors have seen me during exams in some pretty bright colors and styles. Love it! and am never going to own a pair of boxers or men's briefs again!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

I keep a few pairs of male-leaning bikinis, but my underwear basket is 3 to 1 panties, and I wear panties 24/7 unless there is a medical or social reason to be seen as male in my undies

Excellent! I have had the same experience about two years ago, and now have the added pleasure of her support to wear night gowns to bed! It is so cool!
    Love it. Good luck to you!
    Di

I find the "My wife gave the green light" disturbing to say the least. I am happy that it works for you and that she gave you permission to be yourself but I find "permission" to be a sign that both people are not equals in the relationship. I know a lot of us are in DADT situations and other situations but even if We took the CDing out of it, if you ever need permission, consent, or green lighting.....there is a problem there. especially if she never asks for yours. It's about mutual respect is all i am saying. My SO and I have that, it helped with the whole CDing thing and with our daily lives. Food for thought.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Banned Read only
    Joanne, so what do you want everyone to do if their wives are not on board with wearing female clothing? Where is the line in the sand? Should the husband just discard the feelings of his wife? "I am going to wear frilly pink panties all the time" followed by "I am going to wear a sexy pink bra along with my frilly panties" is not necessarily going to lead to a harmonious relationship. It's also not equal in the relationship for the man to shove it down his wife's throat. Maybe the OP used the wrong terminology or phrase and should have said the wife realized the unanticipated positive benefits of her man wearing stimulating panties all the time? Mutual respect works both ways with everything.

I really don't know when this happens, but eventually, I have my drawer full of panties and just a couple briefs for visiting doctor.
    I do wear panties 24/7

Silver Member
    Good for you, Swottie. It is thoughtful that you showed her your appreciation by picking out something for her. Good for you. I hope you continue to explore your crossdressing possibilities together and have fun.