Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife green lights on panties!

Smile Wife green lights on panties!

Feeling elated as my wife has recently given me the green light to wear panties 24/7. Before now, she only expected me to wear them for our bedtime fun, but have realised how much fun we have when I under-dress during the day too. So for the first time ever, we went lingerie shopping together! I picking out something for both of us! It was a thrilling experience I won't forget for a long time.

I have now transferred my stash of panties to my main underwear drawer! Although not completely chucked out the men pieces just yet.
    Swottie

Congrats!

Aspiring Member
    Thats great on the green light. Just don't get more then she has lol. Have a merry Christmas.

Too late Kittie, I already have more lingerie than she does! I suspect that's true for a lot of us here.
    Swottie

Way to go! I would recommend not getting rid of all your guy wear. Save a few just in case.

I also have more panties than my wife does. LOL

Congrat.

Congrats. I'm never wearing men's underwear or boxers again.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I really wish more wives could understand its just underwear and we love how it feels on our skin and there so cute too.
    Congratulations on her likening

One day you will have exclusive womens wear in your drawers.

That's progress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Swottie, congrats on the breakthrough. Remember to give her something in return.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

congratulations, that's how it went for me a year ago, when your wife realises how much fun life is with you dressed more then life just gets better and better!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Congrats!
    Ellie May 😘

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    It's a great feeling when you can wear the stuff you like on a regular basis.
    As way of a thank you, you could buy her a couple of presents. If that seems excessive, just give her one!

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Banned Read only
    Since panties has ramped up your fun time and sex life so much could she handle you moving up a notch and you wearing a bra? Most women feel only half dressed in just panties and no bra so do the math, you are only half dressed and a bra would add even more. Of course if you and her can pass this next hurdle (bra) there is still more girly items you can add when under dressing and then outerwear and then in public, goooood times ahead. Be slow and cautious, you're dealing with a woman's brain and emotions.

Swottie, I have been wearing panties almost all the time, in fact my wife has bought more than half of the twenty some pair I have. Takes the fun out of buying my own panties, thats all she will let me wear. I feel the same panties is only half dressed with out a bra. Genneva

Swottie, when I saw the title of your thread I thought your wife had fixed green flashing lights to your panties! LOL

Congrats on the green light

Hay you go girl. Just keep things slow on moving forward with more dressing Swottie.
    Angie

Aspiring Member
    Whenever I wear panties I wonder why guys never had a clue about how nice they felt. Why do (most) guys accept wearing scratchy, itchy and rough materials? For instance, I hate denim and would much rather wear pants of a soft, luxurious fabric. Or better yet... dresses - much more free and less binding. And I love to pee sitting down anyway (lol).

Banned Read only
    Sandie I'll tell you why, CDs are smart and guys are dumb and they are chicken too.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I've got one pair of male briefs, just in case I keel over and my wife needs to change my panties before the para medics show up. of course she will also have to remove the bright red toe nail polish and panty hose and bra. She knows her work will be cut out for her if that ever happens so I've decided to live to at least 120 and by then nobody will care what I have on.
    I want to be this girl!

The paramedics don't give a hoot, Sandra. Like many here I got rid of men's undies many years ago, but have to admit I always have a couple pair of plain black bikini panties in the drawer for the gym and doctor office.

I haven't worn men's underwear for 30 or 4o years. I started wearing girls' boy shorts some years ago in order to help keep things covered better, but they would still get too loose. Then last New Year's my girlfriend helped me find just the right kind of girls' boy shorts, something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Maidenform-Wom...485556-6597800
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Good for you!!!! once you start wearing panties 24/7 you will never go back to drab underwear!!! I threw out all my male underwear and the only thing I got that resembles male underwear are boy shorts.