Thread: First Time Out!

Wink First Time Out!

I finally did it!! I know this is kind of post is nothing new, but for me it was groundbreaking and a thrill. It wasn't much, just a quick trip to the grocery store while dressed en femme. But I had not been out like that before. I finally felt good enough about my makeup and hair to get out. Did not make a lot of eye contact, but no one's jaw dropped to the floor and no one panicked when they saw me. They just walked on by like nothing was wrong. Great!

Just had to share with someone. I REALLY liked being out as my feminine self. Looking forward to the next time.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Great Krissy so glad, I'm also in the North Texas area and honestly I think folks around here are way more accepting then people think. I go out an about too and have been treated very nicely like a normal person it's great.
    Thanks for sharing

Banned Read only
    Krissy, it's always a bigger deal in our heads than in real life. Confidence. That's all it takes.

Thanks LeighR, great to know that someone like you is nearby. Appreciate the encouragement.

Aspiring Member
    Way to go Krissy! The more you get out, the more normal you will feel. I especially love the freedom to shop as I please... no one looking at me strange when I'm looking at new panties or bras.

Congratulations! And it will only get easier the more you do it. Confidence is the key. 99% of all people see what they want to see. Women (GGs) come in all sizes and shapes and so do we.

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    That's great, Krissy. I first braved the outside world almost two years ago and I've done it many times since. It's so much better than just dressing at home, as I'm sure you've discovered.

I wondered where the knives and pitchforks would come from when I did it all those years ago.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wonderful Krissy! Yes, that first time is the hardest. Now you have all of those experiences ahead of you. Thanks for sharing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Well done

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The first time is the hardest and you are past that so on to the next time LOL

I remember my first time out, even if it was for a anime con. It was hard to walk past the door, I think it took me like 30 min to get the courage. After that I enjoyed my time. So congrats :-)

In my first time out I went to Macy's in a mall. Looked at myself in a mirror and thought I did a pretty good job. I didn't dare go into the mall itself though...don't know why. On my way out a person in a car stopped and waved for me to cross in front of them....I waved back and stepped into the road and my left breast (I had water balloons for forms) slipped out of my bra but I kept walking and decided never to use water balloons again. I don't think anybody but me noticed since it just sank down to the bottom of my shirt.

WOW! That must have taken a lot of courage, and you should be very proud of yourself. I can't imagine ever getting the courage and confidence to even walk down the street, never mind the grocery store. Good for you and thanks for sharing.

That's great Krissy. It's a wonderful thing to read that others got out and had some fun. No matter the outcome it's a hurdle for all of us. And one worth sharing.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Thanks for posting this Krissy. First time out is always the one you will remember. It gets better and it is a thrill.
    Part Time Girl

That's great krissy well done I'm so jealous lol I really want to go out en femme too
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

Hi I am from the Sherman area. What part of nort Texas are you from.