Thread: I love my lesbian friends.

Aspiring Member

I love my lesbian friends.

As I have been getting out more and more after recovering from my recent surgery, I somehow became close friends with a number of lesbians at a local gay club. Well, they invited me to several all girl dances... one Halloween dance and later a Holiday dance. And I had an incredible time... even getting hit on by a number of ladies - all to the the amusement of my friends who knew my true gender. It seems I "passed" better than I thought I would. Also, I had never been among a more accepting group of friends and, all in all, found myself with more confidence presenting "en femme" than ever before - even if it was with lesbians. Next, I'm going with my lady lesbian GGs to a larger club to see how I will pass with the boys. They have promised to keep me out of trouble. It should be interesting.

Banned Read only
    I have a GG friend who happens to be Bi herself, I get it Sandie, and I truly hope you're recovering well from your surgery hon! 😊

Aspiring Member
    They are a great bunch. I had 2 lesbians as neighbors and they new all about me and were fantastic friends,and even went out a couple of times with them also. But one passed away and the other one moved away. We were great friends and I still keep I touch with the one.
    Happy Holidays

It is a comforting feeling to be accepted by a group of lesbian friends.

They seem to be very supportive.

On the other side there are those that abhor what you do and all you do is avoid them.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Nice to have such great friends

Sounds like you've got good friends who just happen to be lesbians. Other than to give us context on how you met them and where you hang out, I'm not entirely sure their sexuality is all that relevant though.
    Perhaps I'm misreading what you're saying, but it seems like you're putting a lot of emphasis on them being lesbians. Perhaps that factors into why you're friends, but if it were me, I'd focus more on the friendship aspect and less on the sexuality. But as I said, perhaps I'm reading too much into things.

Most of Ceera's friends in Austin were Lesbians, and Ceera fit right in with them. We went to pubs for drinks and live music and dancing together, and to dance clubs, and to dances, and to gay clubs, and even to private parties and trips to the lake on a yacht, and I was always welcomed by them. I've already made tentative contact with another lesbian social group now that I am in Eugene, and I am looking forward to meeting my new friends in my new home town.

It has seemed to me that if one of us tries to present well as a female and to behave as a female, the lesbians take it as a complement that we want to be girls like them, and they appreciate the effort that it takes for us to even begin to pass. Even the ones who clearly know my birth gender have treated me 100% as 'one of the girls', and it's been wonderful.

Aspiring Member
    Truly, when I'm with my lesbian friends I focus only on the "friends" part. However, when you are at a dance with several hundred women and no men, it's hard to ignore the gorilla in the room (lol). And then there are the times I have become attracted to one of the ladies (in more than a "friends" way) and am brought down to earth by the reality of the situation. Friendship always comes first, but ones sexuality is not something that can be avoided completely.

Though, as others of you have said, I have found my lesbian friends much more accepting of my CDing than my gay or straight acquaintances.

Ah, I see.
    One of my closest friends is a lesbian, and she has been one of my strongest supporters. I think it's because we both understand the burden of being in the closet and being "different" and we both understand the need to be accepted for who we are. Luckily we've both got supportive family and friends.

I had occasion to spend time in a lesbian bar while dressed several years ago. I was accepted without any problem,and was treated just like one of the girls. Several never met a CD before,so it was a learning experience for us all.

Sounds like it could be fun.
    Angie

I wish to find some lesbian friends in my area. That would be awesome!

Xoxoxox

Janet 💃🏽💚

Janet, try checking Meetup for groups in our area. That is how I found the group I am starting to connect with now in my new home town.