Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE big question.

THE big question.

2015:

Nano-Technology

Genetic analysis

Genetic engineering

Dark matter (note that in which in its current hypothesis I oppose)

But the thing that we want to know: do aliens also crossdress?

Well???

Seriously, if you can, think about this. Would crossdressing occur in alien societies too?

If you need to- go ahead and limit it to humaniod or mammalian types of life forms.

But in light of the new Star Wars movie, and recent sci fi such as Firefly, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Avatar, where do crossdressers fit in? Is is always a behind-the-scenes thing? A bedroom fetish?

While we're at it, do bigfoots (bigfeet?) crossdress? To know, we'd have to find some first. As with alien life, that hasn't happened yet. However, there is some good evidence that WE are alien life. So I guess the answer is yes.

Why wouldn't they if there an intelligent lifeform.
    Angie

well...

an intelligent life form would theoretically possess a brain at least as complex as ours... and the genetic benefits of having two or more genders would make it reasonable to assume they would differentiate somehow. With a noodle this complex, a few "crossed" wires from time to time wouldn't be that unexpected... so yeah sure why not??

xoxox

Jane

If they are truly intelligent, then they moved beyond using clothing to distinguish gender and let each wear whatever they wish for that day.
    Hugs, Ellen

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    While we're at it, do bigfoots (bigfeet?) crossdress?
    Yes - I wear a size 15

Why would aliens dress to segregate sexes? Surely, if aliens needed clothing (see "Earth Girls Are Easy" for reference), then why would they constrain dress codes?

Alien Species 1: the sperm of several "males" is taken in by the female and all contribute to the DNA of the offspring, making them a tribal family society

Alien Species 2: there are no males nor females, but the "eggs" released by them go into a communal cluster where the genetic transfer is mixed - everyone is a father and sa mother.

Alien Species 3: Hermaphorodites with cross-fertilisation - all are females who donate male sperm to the other females, thus ensuring genetic mutation and diversity.

Alien Species 4: one male supplies the spermatozoa to thousands of female receptors, if there is no male, one of the females can become male to fulfil the role

Alien Species 5: there are three parents - the surrogate who grows the new baby, and two (or more) dna-donor parents

and so on ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

So... there may be a "Trans-Yeti" ?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Read Left Hand of Darkness? Alien societies may be so advanced around gender, that CD is not even an issue.
    "We are born naked, everything else is drag" - RuPaul

Pamela, earthworms tried a version of your #3, and look where it got them: impaled on fishhooks and then drowned.

No.....no such things as aliens................now excuse me, I must call home......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Mechanical monotone.......All Aliens are Sexless. What is Crossdressing? We All dress the Same!

M.

Banned Read only
    Thanks to the miracle of (or curse of, depending) genetically modified corn, everyone now has every variation of genitalia. While it sort of takes the fun out of being bisexual, it has been a boon to the clothing and closet system industries now that everyone has every variation of wardrobe. FINALLY everyone can dress every morning in the manner that they damn well please!!

Amen children, Amen...

DeeAnn

PS:

Please do not tell the aliens as they are in awe of our chameleon ways. They think that we are gods...

I am from NY there are plenty of aliens there...believe me they crossdress
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

They just utilise "V" technology and can mimic whatever sex they want (until someone pulls the skin away from their cheek, the alien equivalent of losing your wig)

I've often thought that if there were numerous other life forms out there, one of the HAD to be the most advanced. What if we humans are that one most advanced civilization in all the universe?
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

Banned Read only
    Great thought Kristin, I think all life is likely based on DNA and bound by the same laws of bio-physics...and there is a biological reason for why we are us even if it hasn't been clearly identified and published in JABS so I'd say heck yah!

Unless they've transcended! hmmm, a cross dressing AI robot...actually I can see that being big come Christmas 2050 😉

cross dressing aliens. You've got to be kidding. Why dress at all? Why only two sexes? Why would you assume aliens have tactical or presentation senses. sorry,can't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krististeph View Post
    ...But in light of the new Star Wars movie, and recent sci fi such as Firefly, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Avatar, where do crossdressers fit in?
    MAL: If your hand touches metal...

pretty floral bonnet.jpg

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.

From the episode "Our Mrs. Reynolds." Later on in the episode, Mal is asked about his choice of dress:

INARA: So explain to me again why Zoe wasn't in the dress?

MAL: Tactics, woman. I needed her covering the back. Besides, them soft cotton dresses feel kind of nice. There's a whole air flow...

INARA: And you would know that because...

MAL: You can't open the book of my life and jump in the middle. Like woman, I am a mystery

Of course, in the Firefly 'verse, there are no aliens so the original question is kind of moot.

Yeah if they are DNA creatures like us. They might be similar. But many life forms out there may be reptile or silicon or some other form. Then it would be hard to distinguish. They would not even know we were crossdressing if they saw us.
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member
    The true questions should be "are there alien Ross stores with cute boots on sale" and "do Dressbarns have outlets on Alpha Centauri?"

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Aren't we just pussyfooting around the REAL question here? Which is:

Do or did gods, Jesus, Buda, Mohamed, etc. CD?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    If God created us in 'HIS image' I'll leave that one to the statistical relevance of my peeps 😯

I think that back then they all wore robes.

Except the FSM, who is clothed in delicious sauce.

I know that my dog cross dresses because I've seen him in a tutu. There is no credible evidence that aliens of the off planet variety exist so we can conclude that they all cross dress. However, that means that they all appear in clothing normative to all of their three genders, so we can conclude that none of the cross dress as well. So far, we humans have not mastered three way reproduction although it is possible with two DNA donors and one mitrocondial DNA donor. What would we then call the three particicants?