Thread: New Leatherette Leggings and Sheer Sequin Top

New Leatherette Leggings and Sheer Sequin Top

I just tried on my new Leatherette Leggings and Sheer Sequin blouse that my wife bought me for Christmas. I must say after having lots of lingere over the years this is the sexiest I have every felt. I hope I can model it for her tonight. She is very accepting of my dressing and has help me a lot. I do love her so much!

Gold Member
    Welcome to the Forum; Sounds like you are having a great Christmas.
    Rader

Welcome to this fabulous forum. This year was especially special for me, usally my wife buys Maria a little something for Christmas but this year she surprised me with Michael Hill silver loop earrings. Really touched me, it's usally pantyhose or bra or something like that. It's great to know we are appreciated. Have a very marry Christmas.