Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas 2015 - what CD present(s) did you get?

While not a lot fem wise, anything my wife buys for me fem wise is a big deal. And I love her dearly for the effort which I know is hard for her. I got a pink soap spongie thing. And two very girly nail files. She also got me some of those (male) very thin almost pantyhose long underwear. They really push this one with these. They feel real close to at leggings. Basically they could be. In solid black. She also likes to wear them. So, just an acknowledgment is wonderful. There have been a few in the last 3 years, and I love every time she does.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

First christmas with TJ on packages from my wife. Although I trust her style and support, being the first time in twenty years of being together was a mixed bag of emotions. I got two henleys, men's, but something out of the norm of my usual style. I can show character and personality without being in femme clothing. She also bought me to camisoles, two tops, perfume, a necklace, and bracelet. She also has told me she will help me with my makeup so I can see how it would look when she does it for me so I can have a visual.

not to spoil the holiday but buying YOURSELF presents goes in the Clothing, shopping and beauty section. The question was

I thought it might be nice to just have a simple thread for listing of CD items received this season.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Happy holidays to all. My wife got me 3 pairs of tights and two tops that look wonderful on me, also a new pink bra and matching panties. In my stocking I got some lipstick in my favourite color and some new mascara and eyeliner. She also gave me two new pairs of jeans, one black and one blue, both were skin tight and look very good on me. She was excited to see me model them for her and I changed clothes about 5 times during the day before our guests arrived. Later she told me I had been a really good girl this year and thought I should have something pretty as a reward for being a good wife all year. I have the best wife there is. I wouldn't trade her for a new box of puppies. LOL