Thread: Never Ever Give Up

Never Ever Give Up

Merry XMAS all...

I just want to send this wish to all

I hope month by month, day by day, maybe even for some moment by moment you can keep your strength to improve your quality of life and reduce the amount of GD in their life
    I hope everyone realizes that its YOUR LIFE... nobody will live it for you

I hope everyone can love themselves for who they are with no shame or guilt, and love others even if they are struggling to accept you ..

I hope everyone can be kind to themselves and be smart about this incredibly unfair and difficult burden.. and be kind to others too...and realize others may genuinely be struggling to understand and accept, they may truly fear for your well being or even your sanity...they may be mean and cruel, knowingly or perhaps unknowingly...Kill them with kindness..

I hope everyone can find the right therapist, the right support, and get true comfort from them...and get true pride and peacefulness from every little drip of hard earned progress, and realize that if there is no progress right now, you can just keep working at it...break the vicious cycle...embrace the virtuous cycle... success even in the tiniest amount often begets more success, and can counter bad times ..if not today, plan for tomorrow..

I hope everyone can THRIVE as a human being no matter where they stand genderwise, and no matter what others are thinking and doing...i truly beleive that thriving (love that word..lol) as a person is the number #1 thing we can do for ourselves, for our loved ones, and frankly for all struggling Tfolk...if you live your life, and if you thrive, that sounds like the brass ring to me... people will be drawn to your energy, they will literally be forced to accept your reality or be reduced to powerless empty voices in your life..

I hope everyone that loses loved ones to unneccessary hatred and ignorance can grieve that loss and move on, and remember its your life...they are not you, they are not living your life...
    we all suffer loss in life...my mom's death 3 years ago haunts me every day but i go on...and if you are losing people to your transition or your gender confusion, i understand but you just gotta move on, suffer the grief and then live.....and if you thrive, i promise some of those losses will end up being triumphs

and no matter what happens or doesnt happen, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER give up....

Merry Christmas
    I am real

Aspiring Member
    Now THAT was a Christmas message. Thank you for such an inspirational post!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Kaitlyn,

Happy holidays and a great post. For me it is not about the endgame as I still have a long road to travel IMO. It is about the points in between, the tiny gains in acceptance by others and by myself which keep me sane and on track and to coin your phrase . . . thriving

Cheers

Marcelle

Kaityln,

That's an amazing message, thanks for sharing. It's easy to get caught up in all the bad stuff but as you said the key is to thrive and to be the best you can be.

Merry Christmas to you and your family..

Megan

Thanks Kid,, Merry Christmas, Trust me your Words of Wisdom have helped a lot over the past years,, Life is way to short,, Blow it out,,lol,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Thank you Kaitlyn for a truly inspirational and all encompassing message that applies to all members of this group regardless of where they sit on the TG spectrum !
    Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas,

Totally agree, when something gets you down one must pull themselves up and out of whatever has gotten you down be it GD or something else. Many things in life seem unfair and some are but we need to move past that and persevere.
    “When it comes to life, we spin our own yarn, and where we end up is really, in fact, where we always intended to be.” ― Julia Glass

HI Kaitlyn...thanks for sharing such a lovely post! All the best to you and your family this holiday season and for 2016.
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Merry Christmas,,,and thank you for the inspiring post, Truly a gift indeed.
    Hugs Christina
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Thank You Kaitlyn for the inspirational message.

Very Nicely Done.

Gold Member
    Great words Kaitlyn! Be yourself. Live forward. Love all. Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas Kaitlyn! Thanks for all the advice you have giving through the years ...right now while I am starting my transition I value all the great information and advice you and other members that have successfully transition give and kindly share on this forum

Merry Christmas, and thank you.

I fully agree, only you can live your life. No one can or should live your life for you,

And, if at first you don't succeed at living your life your way. Just find a bigger hammer and some duct tape. If one doesn't work, the other one will.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

Thank you Kaitlyn. Merry Christmas to everyone! Wow what a year of changes it has been. I hope I can repay all of the love and support that I have received from family and friends!
    Suzanne

Good post.

Merry Christmas all.

Amazing Member
    I would describe the most recent phase of my transition covering about five years just finished up in the last year, as being 'It was the best of times and the worst of times." (I believe that is from Charles Dickens' "Tale of Two Cities.") Now that I have passed through it, and am starting to feel normality has returned, though of course with the sort of challenges remaining.

May you also find new possibilities in the challenges of venturing through new territory this New Year. It is a bit of a giggle, being a broad, you know. Best Wishes to all here, for a New Year that can, during transition, also consist in the Best of Times and confusingly, for a while, hopefully soon passing, the worst of times.
    Last edited by Beth-Lock; 02-05-2016 at 09:12 AM.
    NOTICE: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects or any other reasons, PLEASE BE WARNED THAT You DO NOT have MY permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or ANY forum posts both current and future. If you have DONE THIS or do IT, I MAY consider IT a violation of my rights to privacy and it may as a result, even be the subject of the appropriate action, including steps permitted under the law involving courts and lawyers. Why not ask for my approval and permission first?

Thank you Kaitlyn

For me that was very up lifting and has raised my spirits, being alone over Christmas I do get a little low at times.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to everyone;