Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife opens up finally

Wife opens up finally

Usally my wife works Christmas Eve but this year she was off, we wanted to do some family vistes. For some reason my wife wanted to dress up, she felt as if it was a special day and she was in a princess mode. We were drinking coffee yesterday morning and she asked me what I was wearing and if I was going to wear anything under, I don't feel comfortable underdressing around family but she insurd me it should be fine. I showered and was going to the bedroom to get changed and for some reason she asked me to wait for her before I get dressed. When she came she wanted to dress together and we put on our pantyhose together (and of course I had to give her a pair) and since she wanted to wear a dress she had me model a few them and we finished dressing together. Before we walked out the door I asked my wife again, and she insurd it would be fine. While on our vistes my wife was teasing me, she was putting her foot under my pants and at one point she had my sock off and rubbing our feet together under the table. When we got home we had a few hours to rest before our guest were coming, I asked her, since it was rare that she was wearing a dress and my legs were freshly shaved if it would be alright if we could lay on the couch, and I would love to feel our pantyhosed legs rubbing together.( I have a lot of respect for this site and I will try to keep it PG, but I will try to make my point) She insintly laid down and lifted her dress, it felt amazing, I was almost sliding off her. After thirty years married she knows what's going on and she stopped me and pulled me away from her. She said she knows me and she doesn't want me to finish, because if I do I will go and get changed and she didn't want me to get changed, she wanted me to stay underdressed. She told me that she loves the thrill that she's the only one who knows what I'm wearing under and loves teasing me and taking little risk. She went on telling me I have a different attitude and that we are more connected when I'm dressed of any kind. She was sorry that we couldn't take it further and how bad she would love to dress me up and go out. And how much she enjoyed getting dressed together in the morning, like we are two girlfriends. WOW! WOW! First time in thirty years she actually opened up, she never had an opinion when it came to my dressing, she always just told me to do whatever made me happy as long as it was within our agreement. I have always been very open with her, whenever I want something I just ask and she always tries to help. Yesterday was a breath of fresh air knowing she admitted she enjoys it to. Now thats a Christmas present. Im just wondering, does anyone's wife feel the same way about underdressing or maybe a GG can give me some feed back, I never knew all theses years she felt this way and now it makes since that everytime before we would go out she would ask me if I was wearing something under. Well she told me this morning she isn't doing to wear a dress today, but would like it if i underdress. I don't think I will have a problem with that. LOL.

What a lovely story - thanks for sharing

Wow, thank you for sharing a wonderful story. Merry Christmas!

Oh what special day. I know you will always remember it.

Just goes to show ya that wishes and dream do come true.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

My SO hates my underdressing I can only get away with wearing panties nothing else. If she found my bras ooohh boooyy!!!!

Maria,
    You have beautiful legs! I'm so happy for you. What a nice Christmas present. I was lucky enough to receive a pair of Sheer Intrigue nylons in my Xmas stocking today. My wife suggested I open mine later in private, so I asked if I should wait until we were in bed and she said yes because I would probably want to use my "gift" tonight. Needles to say, I'm enjoying the silky smoothness as I write this. I'm just starting my female comeback after 12 years and am cautiously trying to keep her encouraged and supportive. Nothing would be sweeter than being able to get dressed with AND go out with my lovely wife. Your experience gives me hope.
    Thank you,
    Kim

Wonderful story Maria. Keep the communication going and enjoy.

Karen

WOW, Maria, what a Christmas present. I to know what it is to feel the pantyhose clad legs of a loving gg, as you describe. She sounds like a keeper and shower her with gifts and anything else she wishes for.

Silver Member
    Very sweet story! It sounds as if your wife is slowly increasing in her acceptance of you. I wouldn't be surprised if one day she does become okay with the two of you going out dressed together. Keep going the way you are now.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats pretty awesome Maria just roll with it and let her have her fun.

Banned Read only
    What kind of wine were you and your wife drinking? Wow! Santa Claus sure came early at your house yesterday!

Awesome Maria, that is such great news for you!

Before I realised about crossdressing I'd underdress and only my wife knew - for over 10 years we had this little secret and like yourselves it added a spice and fun to our relationship. If you don't have the urge to dress outdoors this is the best thing really, in my view. That's some Christmas present!!!!

xxx Pamela
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Gone to live my life
    Hi Maria,

What a great story and a wonderful outcome . . . communication is always a wonderful thing.

Cheers

Marcelle

Banned Read only
    Maria,
    I'm sure you must have thought your hearing was defective when you heard what she said, I certainly would think that or I was dreaming.
    How wonderful for you , after all this time of wondering , your wife suddenly embraces it and actually tells you she enjoys it !

Tell me what did you slip in her food or drink for this to happen ? , please let us all know the secret !

I must admit I keep holding out for this to happen , I guess we should never give up, so thanks for giving us a story of encouragement !

You are so so so blessed to have such an accepting wife. I loved reading your story, am so happy for you & love to see what cding acceptance can sparkle up a marriage.

Maria, what a lovely story. She is a keeper without a doubt.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Well you go girl.Happy underdressing to both of you.
    Angie

wow!!! Merry Christmas to you My fiancé is ok with my dressing but doesn't want to participate yet. Would love to work towards something like you have!!

I love this story, I hope one day my girlfriend will come around like this

Gold Member
    Very nice story. My wife only wore w bra when she had to go out somewhere. When we returned,
    she would insist that would undo her bra, and I should go and put on my bra on.
    She liked seeing me wearing a bra around the house.
    Rader

Sounds like you must have been a very good girl this year to receive such a lovely Christmas present!

What a sweet story! Thank you for sharing that.

What a wonderful story Maria! My wife is ok with my dressing but has of yet not encouraged me with any suggestions. She helps me when I ask her for help and even with my makeup. I envy you and your relationship with your wife!

Silver Member
    When I wore support pantyhose full time my wife and I loved the feel of our legs intertwined.