Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you want them to find you......dead?

Not really thought about it and tbh dont think i care. Would be happy with a cute pair of strappy stillettos and painted toes

On New Year's Day I had a stroke. And my second pulmonary embolism. The doctor told me most people who have two don't have a third one. "They get better," I said? "They die" he said. Gulp.

My wife and I have talked about my 'pretty stuff'. For the last couple of years I have been slowly putting stuff on eBay and doing a forced 'purge'----meaning if it is either too small, hasn't been worn for a while, too feminine or not my style and it didn't sell on eBay--- it goes to the homeless shelter or the pregnancy care center. I just box it up and drop it off, usually saying, if asked, that we are cleaning out a relative's closets...which may be true.

It is easy to get rid of outer clothes and most outfits...I'm more comfortable in pull on jeans and tops. My wife has a 'rule of three'... at least one item of clothing I wear should be male....I ask if socks count. Usually I am underdressed, wearing jeans and a man's shirt over a women's tee shirt. When I injured my wrist last Winter, my wife helped me dress...I was dressing for eaze of putting on the clothes, not for stylishness.

But getting back to the topic of this thread. We are friends with a LGBT couple, they know I like to wear women's clothes. I suggested to my wife that if I pre-decease her that the girls come over and sort through my stuff. She didn't want to do that.

So, I put it on eBay, slowly but surely. Jockey for her panties do not sell well, even new with tags. Vanity Fair and Shadowline panties sell well as do nightgowns and pajamas, especially the larger sizes.

The proceeds go into a 'fund' that is our trip money. We had a good laugh this past September, boondocking in the desert around Bishop CA. camped next to a river and we were grilling and sipping wine. I gravitated to an impromptu fashion show. My wife told me not to get those clothes dirty as we may need to sell them to get home. We laughed and laughed. I guess you had to be there. But it was funny and the memory is still funny.

When I die.... I suspect that my wife will gradually put all my stuff out with the garbage.
    Last edited by Ozark; 01-08-2016 at 06:04 PM.

Which kind of brings us a 'general kink' thing...

Do you have a friend flagged who will 'clear out your sins' when you are gone?

I have a sealed envelope from a dear friend with instructions on what to do and delete on his PC should he end up on the wrong side of daisies.

If you care that much about what 'they' think after you are gone, what planning have you done to make sure that happens?

That isn't a passive thing, or limited to us, I could have a serious MLP fetish for all they knew... Do you want your 'Aunt Gertie' to know that?

All kidding aside, how many of you have a 'positive contingency plan'?

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

It could happen suddenly...

Y'know - modding here can be quite stressful sometimes... come to think of it - my arm's been quite stiff lately... and - oh! Is that indigestion..? Just let me.... chjaa
    kdgg ll&9**dmf mffmg.............

(Just trying to lighten the mood a little.... )

Good points all - especially good about a positive plan MM... I must do it soon, I must do it soon (repeat after me...) I must do it SOON!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I have a friend who is to wipe my hard drive clean. My wife will do whatever she will with Allison's stuff.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-09-2016 at 04:44 PM. Reason: no need to quote whole post