Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm not a CrossDresser

I'm not a CrossDresser

I just like/love/need to wear women's clothing.
    Heels, pantyhose, girdle, Bra, slip, dress, jewelry, makeup, and wig.
    And when I'm not doing that I'll do construction or car repair but not in my dress, wouldn't want to rip it or get it dirty.
    Attachment 255298

If you aren't CD, you're trans.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Know how you feel, I've got to get changed just to spray paint wife car as metalic silver would kill my dress.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Call yourself whatever you like or leave that space blank. However, people will call you what they think you are from CD to TG, to the unknowing maybe a TS, or pervert, weirdo, whatever. Not knowing anymore than what you have stated here, I would call you a TG/CD.

well I guess I am a Cross-dresser.
    In the passed I Purged/threw out so many collections of cloths.

I wish my wife could part of this, she so cool but Cross-dressing scars her to death.

This if FUN right?

Yes Judy it is or can be fun. I am not sure if you are out to your wife, but as others will recommend do that if you can. What you have will probably not go away. If you get a workable don't ask - don't tell result, that can be very workable for some and is much better than being totally in the closet. As for having your wife actually participate in this, you need to let her know that "this" exists. That takes good communication. With good communication and the white elephant out in the room somewhere, you have a better chance to eventually get her more used to this side of you. However, SO participation is rare on this site so don't get your hopes up too high for that one. Good luck and enjoy.

Banned Read only
    Conversely, I have never purged although I have been building a wardrobe for ~10 years...

DeeAnn

I've purged about four times over the Years thinking (this is Ft up what am I doing) then I would have to collect all the items again.
    Now I think this is cool, this is me.
    Attachment 255300

Judy, Dont be afraid of messing up a dress ,skirt, heels , nails ,ETC, working around the house in them. THEY ARE REPLACEABLE!!!!!!!!! Enjoy wearing them whatever you are doing. Whenever you can YOLO! I an in construction also and have a farm. And wear all I can whenever i can and dont worry about it!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Yeah I've purged a few times and now I'm not doing that again. Wish I had some of the things I got rid of. But if your wife does not understand. Look up some of the DADT threads and see if that will work for you.
    Part Time Girl

Yeah, I have purged several times. I have often thought about what a waste. But then I re-build my wardrobe, including dresses, bras, panties, corsets, stockings, HEELS, (OMG Heels), wigs, make up, jewelry. Looking forward to an upcoming trip to Florida so I can go out again.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Yeah, I have purged several times. I have often thought about what a waste. But then I re-build my wardrobe, including dresses, bras, panties, corsets, stockings, HEELS, (OMG Heels), wigs, make up, jewelry. Looking forward to an upcoming trip to Florida so I can go out again.

Silver Member
    Reminds me of a scene in the Shawshank Redemption. Andy is asked what he did to get sent to prison
    Andy says "Nothing, I'm innocent". He then asks "what did you do?"

"Nothing, we're all innocent"

Judy,
    I like that phrase "this is me"
    I just spent $300 on a dress, some tops, shoes and a nice black full slip from Full Beauty
    But it ok, because this is me.
    Now I have to convince my SO to think so
    Kim

I purged 3 times over the years

Banned Read only
    I'm not a CDer myself either, I don't wear 'women's' clothing, I wear my own freakin clothing! I don't dress like a 'woman', I dress in a way I'm comfortable with myself! If you happen to think I'm a woman, ummm, OK ☺

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I'm genetically male and a CD because I wear clothes designed with women in mind...oh and I love it . I'm easily pigeon holed but not everyone is.

Perish the thought on purging, I have enough trouble throwing out my worn or wrong-sized girl clothes. I would just keep on buying clothes, shoes and accessories if I was single, probably leading to financial ruin, so good news that I have a wife to keep me in check .

Nice piccy!

Becky
    Last edited by reb.femme; 12-28-2015 at 10:57 AM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    OK so you're a car mechanic that wears inappropriate clothes !

Sorry but transvestite/ crossdresser is the label, like it or not !
    Are you ashamed to admit it , otherwise what label would you use when you admit to enjoying wearing clothes of the opposite sex ! Sorry I don't understand statements like this !

I wish my wife could be part of it ! Thinking about I suppose she is , the hate part !!
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-28-2015 at 07:47 AM.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I understand how you feel. I am not a crossdresser either. I am a person who loves to feel and look feminine at times. I stopped trying to figure out what I'm about. I do believe that I am more female than male in personality even though there is nothing overtly girly about me when in drab. That being said, I have come to enjoy who I am and embrace who I am and use that to the best of my ability. This self appreciation was what gave me the courage to quit the corporate world and become a nurse when I was 45 which I love being and think I am very good at. Twenty one years later I still love nursing and fell I am a better person for the experience. Just wish I could wear my wig and makeup to work.

nice story stephanie....i try to wear what i can when i can....which is most of the time.

my tool belt however does look better on a red capri pants than my mini skirt......or does it really?

I try not to let stereotyping define my gender. There are always men and women who will do "guy" or "girl" things. From an early age I had feminine feelings. The dressing highlighted and strengthened them. At this point in my life I try to let my feelings and mannerisms flow naturally.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    All that matters is you are happy. The label is immaterial.

Well I 'm a crossdresser and love being one. Being called a crossdresser or whatever is not for nothing you are what you are.
    Angie

Reality Check
    I went through that stage, denying that I was a crossdresser and claiming it was just something I liked to do now and then. I finally admitted to myself that I was, in fact, a crossdresser. It was a big relief to admit it.

It's a bit like going from playing golf now and then to buying all the stuff and playing whenever you get the chance and maybe even traveling to other cities to play golf. At this point you're not just a guy who plays golf, you are a golfer.

I like wearing pretty things that I can get dirty- washable stuff. I do a lot of construction about the house, cute khakis & a denim blouse. Work gloves and boots or shoes too. But sometimes I will wear a dress when working- cotton denim or such, like a bygone era farm girl maybe. My wife give me some guff if I'm dressed up doing certain "man things", but that's mostly just teasing and cutting down the silliness of gender activity association.

I also have clothes i would not get anywhere near dirty stuff- not even put the dishes away in!

You can pick what ever you like and dress for it how you want to, that is the point. I think one of the main themes regardless of what we call ourselves or how or why we dress, is that many girls do not appreciate the niceties (I know that might not be considered a 'real' word) they have access to and get to wear in public.

Labels are not important - enjoy what you do if you can.

Maybe the Duck test applies here!:

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck."

The test implies that a person can identify an unknown subject by observing that subject's habitual characteristics.

On the other hand, things (people) are not always what they seem:

Jessica Rabbit: "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way"