Hey it's been forever everyone.. sorry for taking such a long time off. A lot has happened this past year. I broke up with old gf of 3 years, she cheated on me... And claims she wanted the single life. So that was an awful start to my new year... I also went on into public for the first time this year to! I decided I'm single and why the hell not! I'll post pictures later now I'm with a new girl, never thought it would happen. I didn't think I was ready.. But this new girl I've been with, is absolutely amazing, we have been together for over a month, but have been seeing each other for almost 4 months now. And I was wondering... When is the right time to come out. I feel like I can trust her, and the urge to tell her about my dressing is increasing.. I just don't want to lose her. We already say we love each other and the relationship is the best thing I've had in my life. When would be the best time to come out? Should I wait longer?? Advice? P.S. I waited over a year before I told my last gf of 3 years. Just a side note.