Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A final purge of all my CD stuff

Congratulations on your Engagement ,, Chunk all those Naughty Micro Mini's,,,,lol,,, Your New LOVE will get you all you need,,lol,,, Anyway we are to old for those 5 inch heels,, Time for a New You,,, Happy New Year,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Soon as your married, life will be sweet! Glad you cleared the closet and your ready to move on, Paula.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Hey Paula,

Congrats on the engagement and on moving on. I understand some of the stuff being hard to get rid of at times, and good for you in letting them go. I'm doing my semi-annual wardrobe "right sizing" so I can donate a few things I don't use anymore and get a write-off receipt. I have somehow managed to hang on to a batch of the goofier stuff I use to wear, but can't seem to bare parting with yet. They are a part of my journey and hold sentimental value for some crazy reason. Some of the stuff I could recycle back to the active wardrobe should Richard Simmons ever become an overnight sensation again . . .

Congratulations Paula,

You are an inspiration and I hope your future is joyous and peaceful.

As for the clothes, a good purging goes a long way when it is to make room for clothes you want and love....

Peace
    EvaLyn

Yes,
    I have done the same thing lately. Like the Goodwill commercial says jokingly....It is a vicious circle.....buy, wear, donate. And I have to agree with that. And I agree, I have hung onto things for years that I should have gotten rid of long ago. But, like all of us, I love to shop, so it will get replaced easily, because it is a vicious circle! Lol. Happy New Year everyone!!!
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Congrats Paula! Sounds like life is smiling on you these days and there's nothing wrong with that kind of purge. My only recommendation would be to see if there is a TG support group in the area that could take some of the things you no longer need. Those things may serve to guide another T-girl to her happy ending.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

You are progressing into a new life why not new clothes.

Congratulations.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    PQ:

Progress is a funny thing. We often don't have a sense of it until after the fact. Then we look back and can't believe how far we've come in a short amount of time. Anyway, from what I've seen you have progressed VERY well. That is NOT to say that it was easy; not by any means. When it got harder, your resolve tightened and that's how it has to be.

So, take a deep breath and appreciate yourself. You've earned it!!

DeeAnn

It is funny how the things that were do significant to us are much less so once we grow out of them. In my case it's the wigs, forms and makeup. My hair is now grown out, my forms, though modest, are increasingly crowded by natural growth, and my makeup needs have dropped to lipstick-only courtesy of my electrologist!

I believe you're getting closer to your true self and becoming more mature as a woman, congratulation

Paula,
    I'm very happy for you. That's the greatest thing about our lives. They have many chapters, each with a common thread but yet unique as well. I think your book will be a best seller!
    Kim

My best wishes to both of you, and if you ever went through a Goth phase, could I have your makeup?

Congratulations!