Thread: Must watch myself around my only family members.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Must watch myself around my only family members.

Recently, when gay marriage, or transgender come up on the radio or TV, my older twin brother who is not in prison, makes harsh judgmental comments against TG. My sister, of all people, who religiously watches "Big Bang Theory", also acts very judgmental against gays and TG, dressers. She is one who never dated a man in her life, goes to church every Sunday, refuses to be with married people, and only hangs with other older unmarried women. She refuses to even see a male doctor! I have spoken up, and said, I know gay and TG people, and they are just people, and" but for the grace of someone, there go you." I think they may suspect i am a little that way, but, i still tell them i have dated a lot of women in the Seattle area. But, in small town midwest here, there simply are almost no single women. I have not dated in almost 6 years. I need to watch what i say.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 12-30-2015 at 04:11 PM.