Thread: Combining,

Combining,

I just finished up some wardrobe issues. The back story goes back a couple months. When we, wife and I, moved into a new rental place. She had originally asked that I put all my stuff in our bedroom. I chose not to, as it seemed a segregation of guy and gal me was needed. Over the last few weeks I've grown more to hate much of my guy stuff. Primarily pants. Anyway shoes, skirts and dresses, pants and other items were moved into my closet today. As I did this with joy, I realize that I am finally accepting myself more. My wife must have been accepting me more than I thought since coming out to her six months ago. It was a great experience today. I had other plans for today but this must have been what I needed to do most.

I really wasn't going to bore anyone with this. Then I was reading another post here a few minutes ago. I decided then that this should be said. It's a wonderful achievement, even if it is for me alone.
    Have A great afternoon everyone.
    Hugs and kisses.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Fantastic that your wife is so fully behind you or is that side-by-side with you? I know how it feels on the hating my guy stuff, I under dress every day and would happily throw my guy undies.

My wife accepts and supports to a point, so you are in an extremely privileged position. Good luck to both you and your wife Kandia.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I am also glad to hear your wife is so accepting of your merger to have your things where they belong in "our" bedroom.

Ironically today is cool and cloudy so the wife helped me box up 2 boxes of guy things out of my closet to be donated, with all of Lauri's junk it really helped to get rid of all those things as I hate "guys clothes"

Congratulations on your milestone event

I have not had guy undies in years. Always Underdressing, and that part had been in "our" room for a long time.
    Thanks for the replies.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

It is a big deal - enjoy it and thanks for sharing (my wife is a psychiatric nurse practitioner and her comment years ago was that my storing my boy and girl clothes in the same closet was a sign that I had integrated both personas)

ah nice, i did my combining from straight away, and now the wardrobe and cupboards are over 90% femme, probably 95% or higher - whoops!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Reality Check
    I ever had to segregate my male and female stuff, it's all in the same closet that I share with my wife. There was a small incident when my wife's sister dropped in unexpectedly from out of town and my wife was showing her our house. The sister made a comment about how many clothes my wife had.

At least the size 12W shoes, boobs and wigs weren't visible.

It's good you can consolidate your stuff. That makes dressing (as a woman) more natural and normal.

Banned Read only
    Kandia,
    I can understand how you feel, all my stuff is packed away in bags and boxes, how i would love to see them hanging correctly and being cared for !
    I recently went on a cruise and my wife wanted to update some of my drab clothes , I just wasn't interested, I just wanted to buy from the women's racks to take with me !

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I hate my guy pants too and haven't worn them in years.
    I have two closets in the master bedroom one is guy stuff one is girl stuff.
    One closet in another bedroom is girl stuff too.
    Glad you got to combine your things that is a big deal!

That is such a wondeful thing to do. Congratulations to you and your wife. Combining into one space really shows how much she has accepted you in your female role. I have some but not all in our only closet but I need to clean out a bunch of male stuff I don't wear anymore too.