Thread: Dressed for the day

Dressed for the day

I have the day to myself today but even if the wife had been here I would have dressed for the day anyway. This way I can take my time and do it right. I first took a long hot shower and shaved. I put on a pair of my black thigh high hose, then my new leatherette leggings, my silver sparkle heels. Up top I put on my Black Bustie with forms and my new sheer black and sequin tunic. I just love my new outfit she bought me for Christmas it is so beautiful and sexy too. I will be doing my makeup soon too and hope she is pleased when she arrives back home this afternoon. Ill let you know how that turns out but if she bought it for me, she should be just fine with it too.

Banned Read only
    Jackie,
    Some people have all the luck, I was so hoping something femme would be under the tree , but yet again not to be !
    A pack of socks and a new pair of slippers, how thoughtful, just what every CDer dreams of, yes the slippers may be leather but not a sign of sequins or a heel !

There's always next year ! First on my list is please Santa get a hearing aid and some new reading glasses so you get it right next year !!

Thank you for your reply Teresa. I must say that your picture is one of beauty and grace, you are a treat to the eyes. I put what I wanted on a wish list on Amazon and Full Beauty and when she asked what I wanted I showed her and we promptly ordered it. She has been very accepting of my crossdressing and I wish I had told her years ago about it. She told me that she wished she had known that it would have been a lot more fun in our younger years.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

She came home about 5 hours after I dressed and saw the new leggings and sequin top she bought for me and thought I looked great. She always says that she is envious that I can wear certain things and that she cannot. She has a real serious weight problem due to medication for her lungs, Steroids that have really caused her a lot of problems. I love her dearly and am so happy that my dressing is not a problem for her.

Aspiring Member
    You truely have an exceptional wife. Sounds like you had a great day dressed.
    Happy New Year to you both.

Happy New Year to you and your wife Jackie. You are so lucky to have such an understanding wife. I would love to have a leisurely girlie day like that without worrying every time I hear a sound that might be a door opening! Don't take that for granted!

Reality Check
    That's great and I would think if she bought you the outfit that she won't be against seeing you wearing it.

My wife and I no longer exchange gifts because we found we were wasting fat too much money on misunderstandings so there was nothing under the tree but we shop together and we help each other with selections of clothes, etc.

You have great wife - hope her lungs are improving

Jackie,
    It's nice when your wife buys something for you.
    I like my wife's choice of clothes for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.