Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am a Bond Girl

I am a Bond Girl

A couple of weeks ago a friend of ours had a James Bond themed birthday party. I immediately decided this would be my opportunity to go out dressed for my very first time. I would be a Bond Girl.

I will put some of the highlights of the my night below, and will add more details in a post in the Special Events and Occasions section of the forum for those inclined.

My decision to go as a Bond Girl was going to be challenging as my Wife is a DADT and not very supportive (she has known for about 25 years and still does not like it) so I was not to expect much enthusiasm from her. Regardless I decided to go for it.

My choice of Bond Girl (BG) was made after an extensive review of google images to find one that was not in a bikini but in a dress I could get away with. I finally found my Girl. Pam Bouvier from License To Kill.

The first step in my process was to get my Makeup on. My wife was there in the bathroom to offer assistance and advice but was really not overly forth coming. That is until I was making such a mess of it that she slowly started to take over. Once she got involved the makeup went on much better and the transformation started to take place.

Next up was to get my wardrobe. I had already decided what I would be wearing, my LBD, fishnet stockings, my favourite bra, black thong and my two inch heel black shoes with pointing toes. I should mention that because Pam has short hair I decided to go without a wig but style my hair like hers as it was not that far off.

I borrowed a little black clutch form my wife, who was now seemingly resided to the fact that this was happening, put in my ID, my phone, some cash for poker, and my lipstick and I was ready to go.

We are greeted by the birthday girl and her husband who are so happy to see us and completely overjoyed at me being a BG. My BG was a big hit IMHO and I had a lot of extra conversations with some of the other BGs. I have always preferred talking with women anyway so this worked out well for me. I was even more surprised at how many of the other BGs seemed to really like the fact I was dressed up.

One of my favourite parts of the night was when I went to the bathroom to reapply my lipstick. I felt so feminine and although you could still see some man behind the make up and clothes, that was the first time I really felt like Mercedes was being accepted. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought that this was a night I would never forget and one that I could not wait to share.

As the night went on I chatted and drank more, never got to inebriated, as I could feel that my toes were squashed and the breeze when I would gently wave my dress.

The night eventually had to come to end and my wife and I said our goodbyes and gave our hugs and kisses. It was a wonderful experience and one that I hope will take me to a new level of confidence and self acceptance.

Thank you for taking time to read a story of one night along my journey.

Love
    Mercedes. The Bond Girl. XOXOXO

Mercedes, What a nice night. Hope your wife accepts you more now and you have more fun. Must have been a great party!
    Part Time Girl

Thanks Mercedes for sharing your lovely BG adventure. A fun read, for sure. What, no pictures?

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Bond, James Bond, love it and big Bond fan. What a great idea and sounds like you pulled it off so nicely.
    Really cool

Gold Member
    I remember her in a gold bikini; where is yours???
    Rader

Very nice, but where are the pictures?
    Please call me Lisa!

I love costume parties, such a great excuse to get dressed up. And everyone seems to be much more accepting.

Wow for a first time out you certainly went big, congratulations!
    Sounds like a fun night.

You only live twice after all!
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Very nice account of your adventure - thanks for sharing

Congrats! Coincidentally I lip synced Carly Simon's "Nobody Does it Better" in my amateur drag night a couple of weeks ago. I was wanting to wear a long sparkly dress for it but could not get one unless $$$ (bad time of year to look!).

I'm sure your night was worth the squashed toes!

now that is a cool story, wow, and you even moved your wife along the acceptance path!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

What a great opportunity and something of a 'stealth' outing really... I wonder if anyone had any suspicions...?

Thanks for sharing your experience and feelings - I hope your growing self-acceptance is reflected by your wife's acceptance of Mercedes too: wouldn't it be great if this helped her along with you on that journey...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Thank you for posting that story. It must have felt great being feminine out in public around familiar faces and being able to be yourself (even if they all thought it was just a one time goof)!

I enjoyed reading your account of you lovely night. Thank you .

That sounds awesome! I really liked Bouvier too, a hottie. Tim Dalton was a cheesy bond, but I think it is appropriate. James Bond stories are a bit of fiction, and if you postulate an invisible car (John Cleese as Q's assistant was pure genius), then we can relax on the whole 'plausibility' thing a bit.

Having a theme to dress to is a great way to crossdress as well- the point is to have fun.

I like your re-telling of the night as well- the part about the lipstick. These are the "little" things that we really identify with, I think. I remember girls touching up their lips since before I was in school (my sisters were significantly older).

Mercedes, I'm so happy for you that your night out turned out to be everything you could have possibly hoped it would be. What a wonderful experience.

Wendy

I can see that the night was far too short and over in an instant.

What a wonderful experience.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

ADDITIONAL HIGHLIGHTS - I am a Bond Girl

Here are a couple of additional things I

I hope you enjoy these extra tidbits as much as I did!

We arrive at our friends house and park the car. We get out and start walking on a snowy and icy sidewalk. We get to the door and before we go in I turn to my wife and say "I am so nervous!" I then open the door and walk in.

I was even more surprised at how many of the other BGs seemed to really like the fact I was dressed up and a couple I would almost say flirting with me. I was taken back but actually enjoyed it. I answered all the questions asked about my choice truthfully, it was my dress and shoes, I said I bought at a thrift store. I did not mention that I bought them for my own enjoyment much earlier.

And when the time came for all the BGs to get together for the group photo I made sure that I was in a very serious yet feminine pose. I did not want this opportunity for me to be photographed with about a dozen other beautiful BGs to pass me by.

The big surprise for me was when I won "costume" of the night as the only male, as it was pointed out by the host, "to cross dress" for the occasion. I went up in front of everyone and accepted my prize and the partygoers applause. If I was out shopping enfemme would I get the same reaction. One can hope!

Thanks for all your comments. It was really a dream night for me.

Mercedes XOXOXO

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Here is a photo of the original Pam Bouvier and my attempt at the same look. We both had our martini shaken. I did not include a headshot of me as the photo was at the end of the night.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Mercedes XOXOXO
    Last edited by CDAdmin; 12-31-2015 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Moderation actions are not for the main boards and circumventing the word filter is not allowed either

I also have tried to be a Bond-girl
    Attachment 255459

Reality Check
    It sounds like you had a great time. And photos for memories.

It's hard to find a good reason to present as a female, especially around people you know unless, of course, you are out to the world as a crossdresser. A themed party is a great opportunity. Of course the only problem is, you may have done such a good job that people might think this isn't the first time you ever dressed as a woman.

My wife and I are up in the age group that doesn't usually have costume parties. There was a pirate themed party several years ago but that was before I introduced my wife to my "hobby" and before I had the wig, forms, padded butt, etc. We bought pirate costumes but I was a male and she was a female. Our friends are a bit too conservative for us to have switched this around.

So cool! Jealous!

Hi Mercedes,
    How did your male friends take our outfit? Ďo they assume that you dress? We're there any repercussions? You are very brave. I admire you. I only wish I could have that courage. My first time out was at a bar very very far from home.

Thanks Krististeph! The lipstick moment was the highlight of the night. It was just so feminine. I have always loved watching a women do her lipstick so for me to do it was a special moment.

Mercedes XOXOXO

Quote Originally Posted by Edina View Post
    I also have tried to be a Bond-girl
    Attachment 255459
    Wow Edina! I would have loved to be able to wear that dress. You look amazing fellow BG.

Mercedes XOXOXO

Quote Originally Posted by sara.rafaela View Post
    Hi Mercedes,
    How did your male friends take our outfit? Ďo they assume that you dress? We're there any repercussions? You are very brave. I admire you. I only wish I could have that courage. My first time out was at a bar very very far from home.

Hello Sara, I don't think there were any thought on me being a crossdresser, at least nothing was implied during the night by my male or female friends. And no repercussions at all. But when I see those friends again there may be a funny comment but nothing negative. If anything the hosts would probably be completely accepting if I told them about Mercedes.

And I think going out to a bar is more courageous then by going to a party with supportive friends who I know are not judgemental.

Mercedes XOXOXO
    Last edited by Mercedes; 01-01-2016 at 06:08 PM.

Wow Edina! I would have loved to be able to wear that dress. You look amazing fellow BG.

Mercedes XOXOXO
    Thanks, Mercedes! It is a one of my favourite dresses, I bought it in a second-hand shop But I never dared to wear it outdoor...

Thank you for sharing your story. It really made my day! It gives a certain realistic hope to some of us that we might be able to actually go through with doing a similar thing someday. Kinda wonder what next years theme will be ?...