Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Working From Home

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by missjoann View Post
    Being that I am semi-retired, and when I do work a few days it is out of my home...I live and dress 24/7 even when I go out to run some errands...this is my life and this is the way I like it
    I am in exactly your situation except that my wife is non-supporting of anything other than panties. She works from her office in town so I generally dress up, almost every day, and then go back to drab at 5 pm before she gets home. I could almost cry when I have to come down. I wish I could be me all the time. I also can't dress up if I go out. I personally could care less what others think but my wife is prominent in our small community and it would hurt her.

That said, my life has gone from dreading Mondays to wishing for Monday to get here...

hmm, I tend to actually work from home, when I work at home.