Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Wife's Attitude Toward Your Dressing

My wife is exactly the same. Very ok with it. But is not ready to see it yet. Offered to have a girls night in with some wine and a movie and my reply was someday. Not yet.

I am 3. I am jealous of 2 and mainly 1s . I am lucky, I should never forget that could be worse.....

Number 4 for me. My wife does has come round to tolerate me wearing panties and thongs and tight BUT she has a definite hangup about bras and other femme clothing. When wearing a bra, I keep it hidden from her by wearing a thick shirt or wearing a sweater over a thinner shirt which through she might be able to see my bra.
    She is very cool towards me for wearing a couple of her old femme style sweaters which she was throwing out a year ago because they were too tight for her.

Great Survey - I would have to say that if my wife does not know - she probably at least suspects.

I'm a 3 ... she is aware of it, but she said if she finds any of it she will throw it away on me so i need to keep it hidden. She asked that i only wear it at home and not be an embarrassment to her in public. She said she would divorce me if I went out in public all dressed up as as myself as Melissa. She said she wouldnt want to be caught dead with me in womens clothing. In public I will only wear womens undergarments. At home I will get all dressed up and surprise the UPS guy for example when he makes a delivery... ha ha

She is new to this side of me, very few people know about my secret life. She just became aware of it 3 months ago. We have been married 20 years and I'm 40. Not sure what the future holds for us. She is so not into me being the real me. She wishes that she never knew at times ever since knowing.

I am between 4 and 5. I believe my wife suspects by the things she says sometimes, however I have never said anything to her or admitted to dressing. She would never accept it, and would end in divorce. I am not willing to let her go so I keep it in the closet. I keep my things hidden and only dress when she is not home.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Number 2 for me.
    I love participating in polls!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Just moving towards 2 recently. 1 will never happen as that includes going out. So floating between 3, 2 and 1. We're still trying to find our way. Currently if quiet, ok to dress daytime without makeup and switch back after work. Many: do you want to TS questions, and no interest in that at all. Farest would appeal is forms, but since glued on, no sure of advantage over plus 2 sizes bra.

My wife, if she were still alive would be with response number 2. She accepted my cross dressing, which I told her about while we were still dating. She even gave me her baby doll pajamas after I told her. I miss my wife.

#2 for me....

Stuck between a 2 and a 3!

Definitely #2. My wife is very accepting of my crossdressing.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    my wife is #1 , there i like that! except she leaves it up to me when i dress with her

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    my wife is #1 , there i like that! except she leaves it up to me when i dress with her
    You are one lucky girl!
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

My wife and girlfriends are all #1. One of my girlfriends is even the same size as me. When we discovered this, we both squealed at the fact that both of our wardrbes just doubled.

My wife is totally supportive. My BF likes me wearing pretty things. He often asks what color panties I am wearing even if outside a place where we could snog.

I can wear my wife's castoff tops (For a girl, she is BUILT) I have a 48" chest, but I wear MUCH smaller bottoms than she does. (Genetics.. it is a harsh mistress)

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Silver Member
    A 2 , mostly.