Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife's Attitude Toward Your Dressing

Between a 1 and 2 for us.

have to be a 4 leaning on a 5
    Live and let dress.

A definite 2 but hoping to move a bit lower.

Mine is a 4 has told me I don't have to hide my things has even moved out of the closet so I may keep mine hung up but I don't becouse she would destroy it all so it kept in a suitcase in my car with a solid don't ask don't tell
    Miranda

2 maybe near 1 shops with me (in boy mode) but buys things for jean with or with out me there.
    I don't go out dressed in public except underdressed sometimes shes even conviced me to leave eye shadow and mascara on while out shopping

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    # 2 sums it up very accurately.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I've got a little of 2 but mostly 5.
    My wife likes my girl's boy shorts and she recently bought me some girl's athletic leggings (they are all black though... no pink highlights) but beyond that she knows nothing about Sayyidah, makeup tutorial vids, diy hip forms and strapping on boobs.

Maybe someday.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

5. You wouldn't believe what comes out of her mouth.

Guess I am lucky, I would say around 1.5

I would have to say it's about a 1.5. She's very excepting, buys me things etc. etc. But we do not go out much together.
    Last edited by Cara Lacey; 12-31-2015 at 08:12 PM. Reason: typo
    Cara

1.33 here... Would be a #1 except for the "willingly goes out in public..." part. Don't get me wrong, If I would go out, she would willingly go with me, even suggests it fairly regularly. Give me a bit, and I'll upgrade to a solid #1. Otherwise, she shops with me, buys me things on occasion, doesn't notice when she gets home from work that I'm dressed... sez it's just "my normal".

My wife is very supportive. She buys me clothing she thinks I'd look good in. Holds items up to me in stores. Asks me to "Get Pretty" for her. She tells me that they're not womens clothes, they're your clothes Kassy. She's the best in every aspect of our life together!

1.5, not that I take too much advantage of it because I want it to stay that way.

Banned Read only
    Almost 1. I can't put forth that she "enjoys" my cross dressing. She enjoys that I am happy. Everything else is accurate

#2 for me Krisi. And no it couldn't be better not for me anyhow.
    Angie

A strong 2 for me. She has hinted at me going out dressed with her, but in another town where we do not know anyone. I would rather keep it between she and I. That's all I need to get my fulfillment.

Platinum Member

Lets call it a 2.5

Hi Krisi, It's kind of between No.2 & No.3,
    She accepts/tolerates it she just don't want to see me while I'm dresses, She even pierced my ears for me.
    she has known about my softer side for almost 52yrs., Our 52nd Anniversary is 02/02/16.

Nothing is hidden everything is in three different closets, Sometimes she will wear one of my tops or skirts
    and sometimes I end up with some hand-me-downs.

If we are out shopping she will not pick out something for me but I will pick out something
    and toss it in the cart , with No Problems, I respect our boundaries and life is great
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 12-31-2015 at 09:48 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Definitely a 1. She's been supportive from my first tentative steps!

My wife is a 2, I have never ventured out further than the back yard at night and I doubt seriously that it will ever get to the #1 stage as she does not want me to bring it into our sex life.

Interesting way of doing a survey. It should be made a sticky, with a poll and vote so each member can only vote once, and we could keep a tally. It's nice to hear from all those with supportive spouses. I wonder what the rest of the 26,000 some odd members who haven't responded would have said over the years.
    I'll go. My ex wife situation was firmly a 6, with a new catagory, those who are aggressively against it to the point of committing a felony in hate.
    I'd mark it lower, but that's as far as we can go.

How's that for a reality check?
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 12-31-2015 at 10:42 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Silver Member
    Somewhere between 1 and 5 depending on the day and all the other parameters. She would rather I not, but sees me dressed in drab fem style most of the time. We buy clothes together and we both point things out to the other. She doesn't understand it and really doesn't want to. We share laundry effort and all my clothes are in our joint closets and dresser. She has seen me in dresses and we have been out, but I don't usually wear dresses any longer.

I would say my wife is a #3 but I get the felling she would prefer is she was a #4. She tolerates but I think would prefer it just went away.

Mercedes XOXOXO

A little bit of 3, except refuses to take part in any way including seeing me dressed as a woman, so mostly a 4.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Unfortunately I have gone from a 4 to a 6. She has said that she will leave me unless I stop dressing.
    The glass is neither half full, nor half empty. It is twice as large as it needs to be.

It was sort of like #4 but with a twist, I told her while we were dating that I enjoyed wearing women's clothes but she strongly believed it would "turn me gay" because her only brother (who was gay) dressed in drag occasionally.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land