OK, this is sort of a poll. What is your wife's attitude towards your crossdressing?

1) She seems to actually enjoy it. She shops with me, sometimes buys me stuff on her own, she will sometimes ask me to dress when I wasn't planning on it and she willingly goes out in public with me as two women on the town.

2) She accepts it. She may shop with me, she doesn't make snide remarks or give dirty looks when I am dressed around her and she treats me normally when I'm dressed. I don't have to hide my stuff in the basement, it's hanging in the closet with my other clothes.

3) She tolerates it. I know she would rather I didn't do it. She makes negative comments from time to time and might make a face when she sees me dressed as a woman. She doesn't like to talk about it. My stuff has to be hidden away where she knows it's there but doesn't have to look at it.

4) Don't ask, don't tell. She knows I do it but refuses to take part in any way including seeing me dressed as a woman. I have to hide my stuff where she cannot find it because she might destroy it.

5) I've been afraid to tell her so she doesn't know about my dressing.

I'll go first: #2. If my wife gets up early and goes to the gym or runs errands, it's the same reaction when she gets home, regardless of whether Krisi or Homer meets her at the door. Of course if we are going out, it has to be Homer, she doesn't want the neighbors or friends to meet Krisi. Could it be better? I suppose, but I think I'm pretty lucky and I don't want to mess up what I have.

Anyone else?