Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife's Attitude Toward Your Dressing

4 for me, but a stronger 4 than described in your post. My wife considers it to be a perversion and those of us who dress to be perverts.

Not a 1 but more of a .5 like in 1/2. My wife and I go anywhere and everywhere together dressed or not. She has gotten quite upset if we are planning on going somewhere, like the theatre and something interrupts are plans. She doesn't bug me things mostly because she hates to shop and I buy enough of my own stuff and I certainly need no help adding to it! That said. She would and we regularly go shopping together in a virtual world. I go shopping. Like it in the fitting room and take pictures and send them to her for her thoughts.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Between #1 and #2
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan4now View Post
    Of course, we've done this poll a number of times. This baits the question, why do you ask Krisi? Is something going on that you need to talk about? Fire away.
    Nothing to talk about. Inquiring minds want to know. I think it might help some of us to know where others stand.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    0, she does actually enjoy it!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

Platinum Member
    I'm in the #4 column, sigh!

Years or decades ago when we were newly married my wife found me wearing one of her floor length nightgowns I had bought her. She came into the kitchen during the night when I had gotten up for a drink of water. There was no place to run or hide. I just stood there are told her the truth as it was at the time. I loved the feel of nylon. I truly love the fabric. It was like no other I had known as a male. I had discovered my mother's nylon slips that she hung in the bathroom to dry. Anyway, I had not worn anything feminine for years. I had no thoughts of engaging in any cross dressing activity. But, that nylon nightgown was too much to resist. My wife being one sexy beautiful young woman adorned in sensuous nighties was of course no help is squashing any desires.

Anyway, we did end up shopping for my own nighties. We bought on a shopping trip or two a floor length black nightgown and a knee length pink peignoir. The black nylon was tighter than the pink and it has long since been gone. After 40 years I still have the pink nightgown. My wife also bought me some stockings and a garter belt. Oh, the feel of that feminine stuff just kindled desires.

When my discovered I had bought some nylon slips, she wasn't upset. Still a nylon fetish things? However, when our three year old daughter pulled a vivid red Vanity Fair bra out of my draw while playing, my wife did a complete 180 turnaround. Why would a man who has nothing to stuff in a bra wear one? Valid question. That little talk, and, hence soon into DADT. We did try going on a shopping trip to buy me some panties for my birthday. It was a complete disaster, and, I never ever ask her to buy or in any way shape or form participate in my "thing." Once in a while I will inadvertently leave a garment out and she will put it on top of the dryer and tell me. That's it.

My wife is a solid 4 in her attitude toward my dressing, but she is a 2 regarding the clothing itself. I hear the occasional funny remark, but also the rare annoyed comment as others have mentioned in prior posts.

Solid 5 never gonna change except if I stop. We all know how well that works out!..
    Randi

Between 3 and 4. We are basically DADT because my SO has neither seen me dressed nor wants to, but she has found and purchased dresses for me.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

my wife loves it, I really hope she never reads this but she thinks she got me into it, after a year of dating she said i should try on a free thong she got from VS that were too big for her, she said my butt would look great in them, from then on it led to more panties, then slips and nightgowns, then bras and so on, now when im all dressed, she often says "arent you glad i got you into this!" ) I just say "yea, its quite thrilling I wonder if ill ever tell her i have been doing this most of my life, oh almost forgot to mention, shes a #1

Aspiring Member
    Is there something stronger than 1? It's how we met, through an online affinity group that her ex started. In fact, it was a number of occasions before she ever met the boy.

Aspiring Member
    half way between 2 and 3 she wishes i didn't but rarely has said any hurtful things about it
    i really couldn't ask any more of her especially since i hid it from her for the first 27 yrs
    of our marriage

# 6, wife knows but has threatened me with bodily harm, like using a 9mm on me, if she see's hears' smells or tastes anything of it again when she first found out 15 yrs ago I took a cast iron frying pan to the side of the head.

#2 for me

3 working slow in a 2, but considered i was maybe a 5 or little less some years ago

Well #2 mostly
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

For me it"s a 2

A solid 2 without the shopping together. I am damn lucky to have her support and would not change a thing about it. It's the sole reason I enjoy doing what I do and being who I am.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

#1 from the day we met

1.5. Wife knows, enjoys, gives me some of her old stuff, and is very supportive. I am allowed to go out partially dressed or dressed andro, but -- wife does not want me out to friends, neighbors or relatives because she is afraid I will be mistreated or my career/business will be damaged.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Nothing to talk about. Inquiring minds want to know. I think it might help some of us to know where others stand.
    Krisi - Thanks for this topic. We have probably done every subject that appears in this section many times each year. Spouse or SO support is always an interesting and relevant topic, especially to new members. It demonstrates how significantly we differ with the support, lack of support, opposition members of this forum have. Comments are reminders of even more diversity which is often reflected in comments and opinions of other threads.

Before marriage, she was an encouraging #1, if not better. Now, after many years, friends chatting, kids, etc, she is a #4 trending to #6. How did I let this happen? She knew, going in, that this meant "the world" to me. Could it be I was deceived, so she could get what she wanted? Are women really like that? Gasp!

#1 for me. My wife is always on the lookout for clothing and shoes for me, and a couple of times a year we go out to a big city and do a fancy dinner enfemme. The only rule is that I don't flaunt it around our small town and screw up my work around here.
    Last edited by Kevyn53; 01-03-2016 at 02:38 PM.

No 1 for me

Between 2 and 3. She doesn't want to see when I'm dressed, would never want anyone else to see me, but never makes any negative comments. is ok with me keeping her old clothes for myself, and I don't have to hide my clothes.