Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: skinny legs, your opinion

skinny legs, your opinion

hi,

i allways hated my legs, specially when crossdressing, i want to look as feminen as possible and then those long male stelts (lets call em that) are breaking down the illusion.

so i tried some stuff out and would like to know if this works or not
    lets call it leg padding haha its a work in progress, i know it needs a bit of perfecting but its a start

before
    image.jpg

after
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

i love to hear your oppinion

Looks great

Your legs look great, I wouldn't be too worried about them, they are wonderful!

They look normal to me.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Banned Read only
    Jennifer L,
    May I ask if you shave your legs, if you do try different coloured tights/stockings, black has the effect of making legs look thinner, I find natural tan or Paola ( darker tan ) work better. Obviously it depends on what you wear.

I don't think your legs look too bad anyway, let's face it none of us are perfect, many GGs get upset that we have nicer shaped legs. My seamstress commented on good legs and flat stomachs !!
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-01-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Your legs look great. You would fit in nicely in Hollywood.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U r wearing the "leg padding" in any of the pics? They all look the same to me. And, my natural legs r similar to yours.

I don't think mine look that bad at all. Except above the knee. Which is why I wear hip pads. To create a more fem shape!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Look fine to me!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I'm not sure what you are looking for. Those are girl legs if I ever saw any. There are many here that would pay big bucks for legs like that.

I couldn't see a difference either. All the pics look great! Congratulations on having nice legs

I don't think you have a "problem", great legs.

Nice legs...they reach the floor.

As above. I don't know if you're giving a before and after, or just 'after'. Whatever. You're legs look like a runway model's. So if that's what you're aiming for, you've hit it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Your legs are lovely just as they are. Most women would kill for long slim legs like that. That's just like all the Victoria's Secret models. Lucky you!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Jennifer L,
    May I ask if you shave your legs, if you do try different coloured tights/stockings, black has the effect of making legs look thinner, I find natural tan or Paola ( darker tan ) work better. Obviously it depends on what you wear.

I don't think your legs look too bad anyway, let's face it none of us are perfect, many GGs get upset that we have nicer shaped legs. My seamstress commented on good legs and flat stomachs !!
    I know several women who say they'd love to have slender thighs like I have. I envy anyone with long slim legs. I'm short (long waisted) so I do envy long legs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Aspiring Member
    They look fantastic to me

oh hi all, what an active forum
    ty all for responding

the top pic is without padding , you can see bony knees and skinny underleg, so in the other pics i added padding, you should be abble to see the dif between pic 1and 2 , i didnt overdo the padding just made it look like the lines are more smoother. and abit more filling in the underleg.

i was just wondering if it was passeble, but reading the comments i guess it does
    im abit unsure of myself sometimes, im glad there is a group of people just like me that i can talk to about it, ty all

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U must be kidding, Jenn? I see absolutely no difference.

U mention your padding smooths out your bony knees. Yet u posted 4 pics, all of the BACK of your knees?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Even after you said where to look I still had a time seeing the difference. Your legs look great in all those pics!

If you want to fill out your calves try standing on the edge of stairs on just the balls of your feet. Raise & lower yourself slowly to strengthen your calves. Also wear your heels more.

I got great calves from riding my bike, but also got huge thighs and a large pear-shaped bulge on the inside of my leg, just above my knee, not quite what you're looking for.

Whatever look you're after, you have a great start! Whatever you're doing, keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    U must be kidding, Jenn? I see absolutely no difference.

U mention your padding smooths out your bony knees. Yet u posted 4 pics, all of the BACK of your knees?
    your right i should have put a front pic up aswell lol
    maybe if i put them like this then ���� this is exactly the same pose in both pics, look at the ancles and the space between the underlegs, and the smoother lines, atleast that what i was trying to do ��
    image.jpg

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by SometimesJen View Post
    Even after you said where to look I still had a time seeing the difference. Your legs look great in all those pics!

If you want to fill out your calves try standing on the edge of stairs on just the balls of your feet. Raise & lower yourself slowly to strengthen your calves. Also wear your heels more.

I got great calves from riding my bike, but also got huge thighs and a large pear-shaped bulge on the inside of my leg, just above my knee, not quite what you're looking for.

Whatever look you're after, you have a great start! Whatever you're doing, keep it up.
    good tip ty, ill be hanging around the stairs all day now ���� and yes im putting on them heels every second i can.
    and riding a bike ieee never again, had some problems with that before witch falls under the section tmi, so ill save you from that ��

Your legs look good to me. I know women would kill to have those legs.

I was always self-conscious about my skinny legs until I started dressing and voila, they morphed into my best feature! Now I'm oh so grateful for girly gams. ;-P If I were you, I'd forget the padding and go with whatcha got. Btw, what the heck is "underleg"? Never heard that term before, but I assume you're referring to your calves.

Banned Read only
    OK, I see it now! Honestly, you look absolutely awesome without any 'padding' IMHO but I do see the subtle difference. If it were me, I wouldn't bother with the padding (I imagine it's not all that comfortable) but if you're going for the 'best possible look', OK, padding...but again, not needed 😉

My legs look like they'd be right at home on a snooker table, I have so many women comment on my legs when I'm dressed that suggest otherwise.. you on the other hand look like you great legs either way.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Your normal legs are just fine and nothing to worry about.

I've seen much worse legs, yours seem horrifically normal but I do understand that we each have an area that we would like to change. You could always try eating an extra pound of bacon each week