Thread: Im lost

Im lost

Im Brittany. Havent been on the forums in a long time. I havent dressed as Brittany in over 4 years and i miss it very bad. Lately I just feel sad and lonely and I dont know why. My job certainly doesn't really allow for me the time or ability to dress. Being Brittany was such a huge part of my life but I have hidden every picture she's ever had. How do I find my way back? Its even harder to find local CD to meet or talk to to gain perspective and understanding. Does anyone else feel this way?

Hi Brittany,

Glad you found your way back to us - if you miss it badly perhaps it's time just to go do it again somewhere...? I don't dress that often and have found the most satisfaction recently by getting away from home and getting out... Even just getting away from home helps - but I see that you wrote that you have an accepting wife in the past; is that still the case?

This is a good place to share and chat but I get what you say about meeting folk - perhaps you could find a regional support group? Google should be your friend there...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gone to live my life
    Hi Brittany,

There is no need to feel lost as you have found your way back to this forum. Perhaps just expressing your feelings here will help with a positive move forward. As Katey suggested you could look at finding a bit of Brittany time even if it is just a quick dressing session and then putting it away. Finding a support group should be a priority for you and I am know not every place has one but perhaps there is a group close by which you could get to every so often to help take the edge off. In the interim, we are here and ready to support.

Cheers

Marcelle

Silver Member
    Brittany, there may be other reasons beyond the inability to crossdress you may need to explore which adds to your sadness and loneliness. Maybe there are things you can address about your job, your living arrangements, your friends and your relationships which will provide a better quality of life for you. Maybe you can focus on your own self awareness and personal development to grow, build confidence and find happiness. Get a physical, work out, read, take a class, volunteer, explore your faith and beliefs.

And also, try to address your crossdressing needs. Stay on this site and participate. Dress or underdress (as many do) in ways you safely can. See if there are crossdressing social groups you can join locally and participate.

Good luck. Don't give up.

Hi Brittany,

It is a new year with new possibilities!

Like Katey, Marcelle and Heather already said, just coming here to chat can be a really good thing to do. It is safe and there are people here who understand what you feel and what you are going through.

Brittany: Lately I just feel sad and lonely and I dont know why.
    Why dont you try and describe your current situation to us, maybe that will lead to you figuring out the root of why you feel like this at the moment.

Hugs
    Suzie

Banned Read only
    How does your job prevent you from dressing? Surely you do not work 24/7/365. You have some hours off. How do you find your way back? Go put on a dress. Done.

If you want to chat with someone local, reach out to any member here that is in your area. Where are we? We are everywhere!

Glad to meet you Brittany...take the time to stop and smell the roses and slowly come back to what you love and who you love to be...take the time for yourself , you deserve to be happy once again

Thanks so much for all of the encouragement!!! I hope I will find happiness and balance again. I will look for some local people, very difficult to find where I am. Again, thank you for the encouragement and kind words.

I am here and I am in same predicament

I'm actually feeling the exact same way.

Haven't dressed for a number of years, or even had the desire to dress for months, but suddenly it's all come back like a huge pink tidal wave!

Sucks so bad not having the ability or time to dress but really wanting to. I can relate to that part definitely.

Brittany, I think many of us are a bit lost. LOL it sure brings back memories of that void in life.
    Part Time Girl