Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So you want to shave your legs...

i started laser on my legs and armpits a few years ago and never looked back. Only one person said something to me in the last year. No big deal.

My leg hair started to diminish when I hit my mid 60's, so for the most part I don't shave anything but my upper thighs. I do love that feeling after a close shave. I wear hose most of the time, so it helps putting them on when my legs are smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Danni-Beth View Post
    DEAR GOD!!!!

I've just used (with her permission) my wifes epilator to do my legs for the first time.....I hope it gets easier with each subsequent time!?
    Eventually...

Face hurts worse, IMO.

I wax chest, arms, hands, groin and even fingers myself. I also try to do my eyebrows but keep making a mess! I pay a professional to wax my back and they do my ears and nose hair. I shave my underarms and my legs. I have waxed my legs previously but I just love the way my legs feel after shaving - nice and silky.

Strangely I have only ever shaved my face – never thought of waxing or laser. I have had people look when I am in ‘boy mode’ and you can see their mind ticking over. However, I have never had anyone comment directly to me, other than my young female secretary who said one day “Well you made a mess of waxing your eyebrows this time. Why don’t you just go to a professional.”
    Emily

I told my new girlfriend last night that I've shaved my legs before (they're unshaven right now). I told her the reason being for a skin condition I have which brings me out in rashes, which is true enough. So it will mean that I should be able to do so without her minding or suspecting. Thing is, nylon tights also help too with my skin. But maybe telling her this too might make her a little more suspicious. Truth is I've no idea how she'd react if she knew my real secret as I don't want to lose her. But then she is quite a kinky gal anyway, so maybe I'll work on it
    Gurlz they wanna have fu'hun. Oh gurlz just wanna have fu'hun x

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I have only been dressing for a bit over three years. Before I started I was very self conscious of my body hair and where it grew like a second beard. I didn't like how I looked as a man with this hair, before I discovered CDing. It had nothing to do with CDing or a latent desire to CD. After discovering CDing, purely by accident, I ended up shaving the body hair off. Now I am happier as a guy because I don't have the body hair. A side benefit of CDing.

One other unrelated to hair benefit. By CDing and presenting as a woman about once a week, I see that if I wished I could transition. Disregarding the validity of my outcome after transitioning, it still means I have a choice. So I am happier as a guy because I am able to choose. I like my life with my SO. I like being a guy with an opt out maybe once a week.

Such Fun!

Alexis "Lexie"
    I've been shaving my legs consistently now, everyday or every other day, for the past 3 weeks.

Although my wife prefers hair, she has noticed my shaved legs and treats it as a DADT subject.

I keep my arm hair trimmed and my facial hair trimmed, just to compromise.

In my previous experience, people may or may not notice. The majority of people will not comment. Even if they do make a comment, there should be no reason to lie. I just say that it is my preference.