Thread: Opportunity and Reflection

Opportunity and Reflection

The new year has just begun and it's a time to reflect upon 2015 and set some goals for 2016. I would like to look better in a dress and that includes more than just shedding some pounds. I have been looking at some new attire, always a fun endeaver! Just a thought, how about realizing some of those fantasies that we all have? I am always walking that fine line between my male obligations and my feminine aspirations. Well, just some philosphical ponderings on a Sunday evening in a new year.
    Love, Sabrina

I've also been reflecting on the year 2016 and what it brings. Sitting here tonight I'm reflecting on my fem self and the plans we have this year. Perhaps more feminine in the coming months. I've bought some new attire and hope to get them soon.
    Part Time Girl

It had been a few years since the CD bug caught me again but it caught me big-time in 2015. Still trying to figure out why this happened. So 2015 found me buying all the things I had previously trashed a couple of years ago. New breast forms, a new wig, new shoes, lingerie, outfits, makeup etc. So 2015 taught me never to purge again. I now realize that the urge will return. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next month, maybe in 3 years but it will return. And I really don't want to re-buy everything again. Plus, I threw out some really nice stuff that I wish I still had.

As for 2016 I now am more engaged in CD than ever before so I believe it will become a bigger part of my life. I recently went out to the mall and strolled and shopped for the first time dressed in my Fem attire and it was exciting. Can't wait to experience that feeling again in 2016. And I finally hope to get out to a social event dressed in my LBD and mingle with the muggles. I think that would really be a trip. I am eyeing up the Detroit Invasion at the end of January for this experience. Thank You Samantha

I know most of you ladies (and especially gg's) don't like to hear this... But it's not my fault. I haven't gained a pound in atleast ten years. Believe me, I've tried. I'd kinda like a few extra pounds to fill in the gaps.

Definite more Heather time coming in 2016 and beyond!

I hope it is my year to learn how to put on false eyelashes. It appears the gorgeous sister members here have already mastered the art.

Aspiring Member
    Hopefully this year I'll get to go to some of the events they have. Always wanted to go to provincetown ma for the Fantasia fair that would.be great. Oh Happy birthday Sabrina

I agree with carliestuart. I want to be able to put on false eyelashes. I bought a thingy that is supposed to do that but how in the hell do you put them on if your eyes are closed????

I want to meet more CD friends so we will attend a few CD type events this year. Plus, though I am socially out, I'm quite shy in our home neighborhood and in 2016 will be giving that up. Been dressing nearly every day since Xmas, no longer fretting about being visible in the driveway loading the car or fetching the mail. Smile, wave, and to heck with it.

My gf has been gently and lovingly encouraging me to dress more age-appropriate. Toward that end, I've recently acquired a couple of dresses that don't look bad on me, but would look so much better (imho) if I lost a couple of inches around the waist. So, as mundane as it may be, one of my short-term goals is to lose a couple of inches there.
    YIM -- tracigirl111

My New Year resolutions/goals are to go shopping in public en femme and to go to Sephora/Ulta en femme for a makeup tutorial.