Thread: telling the girls and family

telling the girls and family

I to;d my daugthers and step mother the other day so its all out in the open,what shocked me the most all three were so surportive it was weird,the girls just went will we always knew ,does that mean we can borrow your stuff now,the step mother just said what makes you happy as you she doesn't care.its like the big weight off my shourlders,so far I have only had one negative from a friend and she was not worth a concern anyway

Aspiring Member
    That's wonderful news! It really is a huge weight off the shoulders, isn't it?

Glad things went well! Be prepared for rocky patches moving forward, but a supportive reveal seems like a great start!!

(Full disclosure, I'm only a week out from doing the exact same thing with mixed results)

Glad to hear it!
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Good for you for taking that first very brave step! I hope the rest go well...

(but be prepared if some go a bit sideways... I hope they don't!)
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...