Thread: Shaving...

Red face Shaving...

Hello everyone

Sorry I haven't been available lately. A lot has happened, to keep me busy. I promise to be more active this year.

However I wanted to share something that happened to me a couple of weeks ago. My wife has been helping me remove body hair. She prefers to use the Nair spray on hair remover, where I prefer to use the cream (only reason I don't like the spray is that the chemical is cold!). While she is spraying on the Nair, some of the product over sprays unto my armpits. When she notices what she had done, she asks me if I wanted to try removing chest and armpit hair? When I replied that I didn't care either way she covered the rest of my armpits and my chest... Eight minutes later I rinsed and I was smooth all over. When I asked her what she thought about it, she only replied that it looked nice since I had removed my chest hair my armpits matched.

At the time I was caught up in the moment and didn't care what she did. Was only happy that she was helping me and partisapating with me. Two days later in the gym locker room my paranoia set in and was a little nervous that I may have gone a little too far... No one has said anything to me when I first removed my chest hair. I didn't do it all at once, I used clippers for a couple of months then just used Nair to take the leap. No one paid me any more attention than they usually do. First thing I noticed when I had removed my chest hair, was the fit of my bras was much better. Since I have removed my armpit hair, I have noticed that the hair was gone and in a good way. Smoother, feels nice, when I do cardio, running or biking I feel smooth and don't smell as much. Totally wondered why I hadn't done it sooner.

So I asked my wife last night what she thought about removing my body hair this week (I remove body hair every two weeks) she said she would "love to, if you help me shave my legs, I'll shave your pits, chest and legs if you like?" I only replied with "Thursday night, same time same place"...

So now Thursday is slowly creeping up on me...

@--}-----
    Michelle

i'm tempted to do the spray or cream rather than epilate. Have you had any burns or stuff like that?
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

i've been using either cream or spray, i think i perfer the cream personally. no burns for the little i've done. I've been keeping my airpits hairless for a few months now. I found it was good at keeping away underarm issues i developed after a very dirty, cold, and long drawn job. since keeping them hairless its been much better. I've also found i don't really need deodorant anymore unless i'm doing very strenuous activities. Good luck with everything!
    -kat
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

Have vary little chest hair ,haven't given a thought to shaving underarms,do shave legs don't have much hair there either just like how stockings feel and look with shaved legs.

I shave it ALL....except my head. I pluck my brows and shape exactly like the ladies. Wide at the base and curve to thin line. My wife is jealous of my brows.😜
    Razors are expensive. But I shave it all, twice a day. Smooth is the only option!

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle, That sounds like a lot of fun. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I find trimming the hair with a hair clipper and then shaving the rest the old fashioned way works best. I've also shaved all over and go to the gym and didn't have any issues.

Silver Member
    Good for you, Michelle. You are fortunate to have a supportive wife.

I think the most noticeable hair removal item would be our eyebrows. Overly thinning and shaping of our eyebrows tends to be very noticeable, particularly to women.

MissDanielle,

Everyone's skin is different, on my chest if I keep the cream on longer than nine minutes, my nipples will be a little more sensitive than normal. Under my arms, not at all. However certain parts in my groin area, no longer than eight minutes. You will get burned. I have found using witch hazel after helps out a lot, after about an hour I hen put on a little aloe vera too keep my skin soft.

@---}-----
    Michelle

I shave my legs quite often. I am a long distance runner and I have found that when I let my leg hair grow out I get hot. When I shave my legs I feel as if I stay cool longer. If you think about it, having hair on legs act as little leg warmers. Shave it and it's a lot cooler and smoother. I shave down below as well. I'm shaving the legs and I'm down there, why not, right? I shave my chest every once in a while. I have these little hairs that pop up once in a while that I have to get rid of and around my nipples i do often. Seems like the only place hair on my chest grows. My wife helps out getting my upper and lower back and sometimes when I need help getting the backside she helps with that too. We also help each other out as well. Cheers, Nikki

Reality Check
    If removing your chest hair made your bra fit better you must have looked like Magilla Gorilla beforehand.

It's great that your wife is willing to let you and help you remove your body hair. Many of our wives object to us removing our body hair and of course some parts are very difficult to do ourselves.

Be sure to read the label on the Nair to see where and where not it should be used

For me shaving is right there behind applying make up as far as getting to my Kim persona. It much really feel great to have your wife help and participate the way she does. I'm just getting back into the world and am grateful my wife has been accepting (to a point). She doe's not want to see me dressed complete, at least until I get my look nailed down and present much nicer. As for hair removal, I'm moving cautiously. Enjoy those nylons on those smooth beautiful legs!
    Kim

Michelle,

Good for you "Hairless Thursday" comes before a "Super Weekend". :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    ?.. " you must have looked like Magilla Gorilla " ... used
    No I wasn't ... However what I did have caused my bra to slip or sometimes cause me to itch.

@--}----
    Michelle

". Overly thinning and shaping of our eyebrows tends to be very noticeable, particularly to women. "

If anyone comments, just tell them bushy eyebrows make a guy look old, and you don't want to look like Andy Rooney.

Nair stinks!

I used the Nair once, but my wife didn't like how it was spikey when it grew back so currently I'm rather hairy lol

I have shaved everything for a cpl years now from the neck down, the only thing i hate to shave is the back sides of my legs just under the butt area, when it gets cold out my goose bumps hurt...lol I tried full body waxing but came home with patches of my tan missing, lol so shaving is best as i dont have alot of hair to begin with.

Cool story
    Samantha -x-