Thread: Well, I kinda wore a bra today!!

Red face Well, I kinda wore a bra today!!

Like the title says,, I kinda wore a bra today. I was going through my BIG pile of bras last night and I found one that I don't know how it got there. It was a 36c bra.
    I normaly wear a size 40 bra,Ya I know,, the cup size does vary from a b cup to dd. But I was thinking,,,,,,,, What if I cut the cups out of this bra?
    Well I did and when I put it on, OMG!! I actualy had BOOBS!!!! I didn't do any measuring, but I think this experiment gave me a natural b-c cup size boobage. It was kinda fun running around all day and have a braless-with a bra feel!!!!

Banned Read only
    Pink,
    What a waste , that would have fitted me ! Any chance of a repair job and sending it on ?

HELL NO!!! I kinda like it!! LOL!!

Oh wow. That sounds like fun.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Interesting idea, but not exactly original. In the dim recesses of my middle age memory I remember back in the 1980's seeing a similar contraption in a mail order catalog (or maybe the back of a dirty magazine). It was a super tight bra, marketed to crossdressers, with holes that were intended to squeeze as much breast tissue out and forward as possible and make it look like real, feminine breasts.

I sure would not want to go swimming as a guy after wearing one of those though. I bet it would leave some really interesting red marks on you.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.