Thread: Did I dress today ?

Did I dress today ?

After a long period of no dressing had the opportunity today. So I took it, got dressed very carefully make up etc. Had some letters to post. So put nice black mid leg length coat on as it was a bit cold. Couldn' t tell if it was still icy, so decided to put flats on rather than my heels, went and posted letters no problem. Stayed dressed for a few hours. But writing this post it feels that I dreamt it instead.

Have this happened to any one ?

Only due to old age and a bad short term memory. Otherwise, I remember. What was the question again??

As long as it wasn't a night mare dream you are fine. I'm old and have a reason to not remember but you look young so no excuses.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I can't recall feeling like that. But that may be because I'm a glass completely full kind of girl.

Aspiring Member
    Yes my very first time out in public oh its been say 25 years ago.remember it well.

Hi Dominique...

I would have thought galoshes and a kayak would have been more appropriate attire right now... (sorry about your weather.. )

I think I know what you're saying - but the only time that happens is when I don't snap a few pics for whatever reason (hard to believe - but it does happen) In fact, even looking back at pics sometimes I don't always see me or get the feeling I was there... Perhaps it's a symptom of both being caught up in the moment and feeling that things are naturally just right...?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Reality Check
    I have never gone out and later thought it was a dream. I take photos so I have proof.