Thread: Knee Jerk MANerisms 😰

Banned Read only

Knee Jerk MANerisms 😰

I think one of the reasons I'm like I am is because I...let's say...have the manerisms down pat ☺ That said, does anyone find themselves acting full femme (maybe sitting cross legged with a phone replying to a post) and realize a woman is walking by with her dog and looking at you and you 'jerk' into guy mode 😨 I'm seriously getting better at letting that go but anyone else 'get' that?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Can't say I have tried to go back to guy mode for a woman walking by.
    I might check out the guy she is with tho'.

Well I do keep my blinders on when i'm out in fem. Don't need any incidents. LOL. I do stay as feminine as I can.
    Part Time Girl

I try to stay as I was so as to not draw attention.

But what if she doesn't have a dog? What then? Continue to talk on the phone while twirling your hair? What if she's riding a donkey or dragging a large suitcase that has an odd smell emanating from it? As we learned in the Scouts: "be prepared!" (dyb dyb dyb!)

definitely I would jerk into fuller girl mode, and just smile.

Nope, don't have that problem Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    No, not anymore, use to many many years ago

Hi All, One of the things that I have notice is that there are men that will sit any were an cross there legs as a women. They are not C D's I think but I can not cross my legs like a women. Have tried but there is to much junk down there. Jo

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    I usually check out what she is wearing first. If she is really cute Id wish I was her, then wish we could be friends. Sounds weird doesnt it.
    Erica

Reality Check
    I haven't really gotten into "mannerisms" but I don't change anything when a woman walks by. I'm too old for that and have been out of the market for years.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin414 View Post
    I think one of the reasons I'm like I am is because I...let's say...have the manerisms down pat ☺ That said, does anyone find themselves acting full femme (maybe sitting cross legged with a phone replying to a post) and realize a woman is walking by with her dog and looking at you and you 'jerk' into guy mode �� I'm seriously getting better at letting that go but anyone else 'get' that?
    Why go into guy mode for someone you don't even know? We are who we are, so just smile at her and continue on - "Keep Cool and Chive On"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Silver Member
    Mannerisms are not much of a concern for me. I also would not change my what I was doing because a stranger walked by.

Banned Read only
    It's not intentional, a true 'reflex reaction' from marinading in T for 50 yrs I think LOL 😂 . For me it only happens if I'm a little stressed (taken by surprise or if three tough looking guys are in vicinity 😯 )

When i spot a hot lady I try to look at her face to see their reaction when they see me. Then when she passes by ill try to look at what she is wearing. My female mannerisms are non existent, so they prolly think i'm staring at their behind.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Interesting observation about mannerisms, I absolutely adore Caitlyn Jenner but, I've noticed that she still lets some of those leftover male-o-risms present. I won't go into detail but, with her comitment, I think a "charm school" style deportment coach would be a wise investment. Me, I clunk around like a boy in a dress.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Wonder if we all need a bit of charm school. Though I don't care in public how I sit or act. Aside from work I usually stay in fem mode regardless of clothing. I do find in looking at clothing on the women. Styles, colors, shoes, makeup. It's fun.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination