Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What attracted you to the first item you wore?

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa B View Post
    It probably was my mother's satin panties and Playtex 18 hour bra. From there it advanced to her sheer nightie. I remember looking at the Sears and JC Penny catalogs and the women's undergarment sections. Knowing that those were item I wanted to wear but never could own when I was young teen still living at home.
    I definitely tuned into the underwear ads more than any nudes. I remember finding a Playboy under my mom's bed (she supposedly bought it to investigate the Jessica Hahn pix), started beating off to the some chick hanging out of a Nascar suit but tossed it aside in favor of Cosmopolitan's shiny garb.

It was lacy, white, and satiny. It looked like pretty doll's clothes. I wanted to be like a pretty doll.

Full story here:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post3856089
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Junior Member Alice-n-wonderland's Avatar
    The site of nylon clad legs, just had to know what it felt like to wear them. I shouldn't have done that.

Definitely inspired by COSMOPOLITAN! Seeing those beautiful models wearing lingerie did it for me!

what attracted me was Corsets. One day I saw one and was like "I wounder what it is like to wear one of those" that is what got me started looking through my mothers stuff. Sadly not 1 corset could be found. But my older brother found me looking through her stuff and figured out what I was doing. He gave me the first thing I ever put on. A pair of pantyhose. My brother has a pantyhose/spandex fetish.

Depending on your point of view it had been ether down hill or up hill from their.

It was my mom's bra and slip, then i moved on my sis' closet, until i bought my own stuff

No sisters , Mom's panties and bra got double use,then her dresses

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    High heels. I couldn't imagine how anyone could walk in them. I had a very short 6th grade music teacher who wore 6 inch heels all the time and walked effortlessly in them. I was a fascinated. I had to see for myself what it was like to walk on tippy toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Belladdresser View Post
    It was an ankle length skirt. I just looked up from my homework to see it hung up after being ironed and thought that I just needed to put it on. After that, something opened and j couldn't get enough. Swimsuits, denim cut offs, lingerie, blouses, whatever I could get my hands on. There was no turning back. I've gone a few years at a time keeping it at bay, but then it just always comes back stronger.
    When I was young kid , my mom and her sister were these cute petite Southern Italian women who were well developed and wore sexy swimsuits and clothes around the pool area of our house. One day I found my mother's bra hanging in the changing room of our house , tried it on, got a stiffy and that was it for me. To this day I enjoy the sun working on my tan and wearing string tops with a push-up bra and panties, still gets my juices flowing.Devone

Quote Originally Posted by Alice-n-wonderland View Post
    The site of nylon clad legs, just had to know what it felt like to wear them. I shouldn't have done that.
    Agreed. I remember going out to JC Penny at the age or 8 or 9 to buy myself a pair of stockings and try them on. I've always been fascinated by nylons.

For me, I remember being dressed in a women's long satin nightgown or slip when I was 3 or 4 years old. Either my mother or grandmother helped me do so. To this day, I love the feelings of silky garments. Bras, panties and girdles came later, especially when I was sexually abused for 2 years by a male babysitter who made me wear these items for him as he masturbated me. My love of women's clothing though was fixed at a very young age.

My grandmother's girdles and full slips....
    Opened her drawers once and I was hooked!
    Prancing around in her nice open bottom girdles, trying to attach the stockings and putting on her full slips...
    I was in heaven.....I knew I should have been a girl right there!

IIRC I wasn't attracted to my sister's coat when I was 5 or 6, but my mother had me wear it to go trick or treating. Within a couple of years I was attracted to wearing silky panties that came with a large doll of my sister's. I was right, they did feel good to wear until my mom found me wearing them and took them away. Seems like I wore them for a couple of weeks, but maybe it was only a couple of days
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

My story is similar to others talking about adverts having an effect,

When i was young the wonderbra adverts were huge in england, all over billboards wherever you went, i developed an almost obsession to them which i thought was just because i found the models attractive,

Then one christmas my sister got a black lace wonderbra for christmas, i realised my near obsession was with the clothes and not the models, i then put the bra on the next chance i got and loved it as well as realising i loved trying on all her other clothes as well.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    As young boy growing up the 1950s, I was obsessed about how it must feel to be encased by and confined by all the feminine lingerie and other female clothes that my mother and older sister wore.

So, finally, one day I decided to find out.
    I first put on my sister's nylon panties, bra and a full. slip. I was instantly hooked

It was then that I realized that I loved to feel / be feminine and I would never be like other boys.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 03-28-2016 at 07:41 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Jo View Post
    I was instantly hooked.
    For a lot of us, putting on a bra was what got us hooked.

Banned Read only
    Thank you for all your replies.

What is for sure is once you have decided to try something, there is no stopping/going back.

As a young boy of 6 years old I was always fascinated with the womens underwear section and also the clothing section in the Sears, Wards, and Meir & Franks catalog. I did not just look at the pictures I read all of the descriptions as well. One day after showering I noticed one of my mothers Corselette's in the laundry and I just had to try it on. I didn't know why but it felt so natural. It was then that I was catapulted into this life of heaven and hell.

I don't know what attracted me to the first thing I wore but when I felt satin and lace on my bare skin, when I was very young, I was hooked. My mothers drawers were off limits for me, but some how found discarded under garments that I tried on and even made my own panties from scraps when I was 10 or 12. This lasted until I was in my thirties and started buying stuff mail order.

For me it was seeing my sister in her girdles and slips One day I tried them on and was hooked.

Aspiring Member
    Me too! Just had to try my sister's petticoat! I was 4 or 5.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    LOL...haven't thought about that first time in a while. We were just perusing through my wife's lingerie drawer when she came across an item that didn't fit her anymore. I had just lost a bunch of weight and I joked it would now fit me. She looked at me and said, "here...try it on". A few weeks later Tina was born!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I cannot exactly pin-point it on what it was about high heels.
    It was just something about how they felt and looked.
    Part of it may have been knowing that, as a boy, I was not supposed to infatuated with them, at least not in that way.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

My mom was a corsettiere for a company in London's West End called Rousell, she made lacy basques, bras and so on and one day she must have made one that was too small for the order for it stayed in her locker for quite a while. One day I tried it on and that was it. I was 13 then and 68 now and with my wife's acceptance am en femme for most of the time. She even buys my make up. I'd love one of moms corsets though! And yes I think she knew.

Steph

Aspiring Member
    well i wanted to know what the girls that looked like the ones on this sight must feel when in clothes like there shows wearing.
    http://downinflworld.tumblr.com/archive