Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What attracted you to the first item you wore?

Banned Read only

What attracted you to the first item you wore?

For me, the feel and shiny look of mum's leather miniskirt.

Oh gawd! That's so long ago now I'm really not sure I could answer with absolutely total recollection...

Knowing what it was (a fluffy, acrylic fur hat - quick! Urgent call out to the fashion police - crossdresser down.. ) I'd have to say very simply, that what initially attracted me to it was the fact that only girls wore it. And after that, I suppose I must have been hooked by the feminine look and feel it gave me...

Interesting question - certainly has more depth if you go beyond the 'what', but it's Saturday night and a beer and Christmas choccies beckon...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

For me, it was a pair of very sheer hip hugger panties With a embroidered pattern on them. I found them when I was getting the laundry out of the dryer for my mother.

Banned Read only
    It was an ankle length skirt. I just looked up from my homework to see it hung up after being ironed and thought that I just needed to put it on. After that, something opened and j couldn't get enough. Swimsuits, denim cut offs, lingerie, blouses, whatever I could get my hands on. There was no turning back. I've gone a few years at a time keeping it at bay, but then it just always comes back stronger.

I was attracted to the whole package.
    I envied girls, their skirts, shoes, bra.
    I know I was younger and wore a bras a lot.

Since I was quite young when my mother started dressing me because she wanted a girl...I really can't say what it was that attracted me to dressing, it all just felt very natural

It was a nice floral lace covered bra that had been left in the bottom of an old laundry basket and i had to put it on, something was just so enticing about it. As soon as I put it on i was hooked and it just felt amazing
    Ellie May 😘

I wore a dress in a stage variety show, when I was about 12...

i feel like two different epoch of replies.
    in 2002 I chose and bought my first panties, and that was definitely for sexual play.
    In probably 73 ot 74 I liked a couple of my mum's tops and she gave them to me, they were soft and comfy and I loved them. Somehow I then missed 30 years of clothing joy by trying to find replacements in mens departments - talk about dumb!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

It was nylons for me. Then in 94 I had an operation. I woke up with white frilly nylons on. Had to wear them the entire time in the hospital. I asked the doctor how long should wear them at home. He said for the next three weeks and after that any time you want to. LOL Yep even verified by a doctor.
    Part Time Girl

For me, the looks and feel of my sisters pantyhose,I was in my early teens.

my sisters' petticoat.. Damned if my brother didn't catch me trying it on..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

My sisters cheerleader outfit.

Aspiring Member
    Every Male has a Feminine side, What attracts me to Feminine things?. That is something deep in me and was there before Adam was born, no one knows the answere for sure.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    My youthful curiousity. I was a leg hugger when I was little and I was curious why my mother's legs felt so different when she had pantyhose on.
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 01-10-2016 at 04:44 AM.

Silver Member
    High heels - they looked and sounded sexy.

Aspiring Member
    It was a long skirt and a qipao-styled blouse. I suppose the blouse hugging my body and the skirt against my legs were outright sensuous (although I doubt I could describe it that way at 11). Icing on the cake was how the skirt flared out when I twirled around. It made me feel pretty, at least below my head.

Aged 4, sister had a tutu, figured if I could be 100% "girl" for a short time, then I would be able to ride her "girls" bike (boys didn't ride girls bikes in those days).
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I remember it like it was yesterday, I was about 6 years old and I was in my older sisters room while she was gabbing away on the phone and noticed a pair of her dance shoes (ballet) under the bed. Unbeknownst to her, I strode right up and slipped my feet in them and stood there leaning on the bed while she gabbed away at her boyfriend. She never knew!

I'm still not sure exactly why I decided to put them on, but everything inside me was drawn to them like Gollum to the One Ring... Slipping those on was my awakening into this magical world.

<3 Lauren

A poodle skirt costume. Was cheap compared to the one I have now, but I liked skirts with flair and that's what drew me to it.

satin slip I think...and do I really have to explain
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

This is an insightful question -- or I think it would provide some insight to me if I knew exactly what led me to try on my mom's satin panties some 50ish years ago. My sense is that I was fascinated with the female gender and wanted to try something that was intended exclusively for them.

Curiosity- that which allegedly kills cats!
    I wanted to know what it was like to wear a skirt. And there it was, lying on the spare room bed, a polka-dot mini skirt in my size!

curiosity and the feel of nylons.
    Live and let dress.

I first posted this in December 2007--- In March 2008 my mother passed away

My mother is now 79 years old and lives in a house my wife and I bought for her that is two doors down from us.

She is still a wonderful lady, getting older and just got her 25 year pin from AA. When I was growing up, I never knew she drank. I just thought that everyone occasionally found their mother passed out at the kitchen table with a half empty bottle of scotch. I'm much better now, thank you.

I was around 9 years old.

My 15 year old cousin had moved in with us. It was a sad story, her mother had died, her father remarried, the typical wicked step mother, car wreck, her father died and the step mother went into a nursing home. My grandmother said to send her to our house, we got so many kids another one won't make much of a difference. So she moved in with us.

Somehow in my 9 year old mind, I thought she (the cousin) was getting favorable treatment from my parents. I wanted to get the same kind of treatment.

For some reason that 9 year old mind also concluded that if I wore her clothes, my parents and grandparents would shower me with affection also.

I put on a pair of her yellow big panties (this was about 1958) and a pair of her side zip jeans and a sleevless white camp shirt. Nobody even noticed. (In retrospect I don't see how they could not have known, but they didn't say anything to me at the time.) I went upstairs and took the clothes off. Those panties did something to me.

One time when my parents went on a trip and the cousin was in charge of us. She was downstairs reading a book. I got on a pair of her panties and crawled into her bed. (In our house it was scandalous to sleep in anything but pajamas or a nightgown.)

The cousin came upstairs and turned on the light in her bedroom and saw me in her bed. I feigned being asleep. She came over and ever so gently lifted up the covers and saw me in her panties. The covers came back down, she turned out the light and went and got into my bed.

After a while, I went into my bedroom in just her panties. She was in my bed reading a book. I told her I was scared and wanted someone to hold me. She looked at me and told me to go back to bed and hold myself.

The episode was never mentioned again.

She eventually went away to college.

Fast forward about 5 or 6 years. I had developed a bedwetting problem. Wet beds and wet sheets were a real bummer.

My father insisted I was just to d*** lazy to get out of the bed to go to the bathroom. Lots of tears, spankings and wet pajamas. My mother eventually bought me several pairs of 'stay dry' incontinent pants that I was to wear under my pajamas. I was both embarassed and excited about them at the same time.

My father had remodeled our basement and turned it into a bedroom. I was down there by myself, had a tv and radio and my school desk where I did my homework.

I had progressed to buying my own panties by this time.---this was before walmart and kmart. Went to Kresgee's or Woolworths to get them.

One night I was in bed in a just a pair of panties.

My mother came downstairs to kiss me goodnight. My pajamas were lying on my desk, along with some laundry she had told me to put away earlier in the day.

She told me to get out of bed and put away the laundry like she had told me to do. I told her no, could I do it in the morning, I was tired.

Mother insisted I do as she told me to do. Then she saw my pajamas and wanted to know why I didn't have them on and did I have on my 'protection' (That was our code word for the incontinent pants and diapers I wore to bed....we would NEVER call them by their real names, only by protection.)

Mother than told me to get out of bed right now. I refused. She reached down to pull my covers off of me and I blurted out, "Mom, I'm naked!"

She went over to my desk and picked up my pajama bottoms, gave them to me and told me put them on and put away the laundry.

I put the bottoms on over my panties while still under the covers and got out of bed and started to put away my laundry. She then insisted I wear protection to bed and I was always to wear protection and pajamas to bed. Nice people didn't sleep without pajamas.

She then swatted my butt. She must have been able to tell I had something on under my pajamas because she pulled out the waistband and asked me what I was wearing.

I started crying. I told her it wasn't fair, I hated wearing protection, I hated having to wear big white briefs (JC Penny double seats--wish I had some now..she bought them for me) that looked like diapers, I hated wearing diapers to bed and I liked how these underpants felt. I told her I had bought them thinking they were boy's bikini underpants.

She hugged me and said she understood how I felt. But until I outgrew the bedwetting it was so much easier on her to have me wear protection. It was too much trouble to have to laundry everyday--we didn't have a dryer- and to wipe my face and put on my protection and go to bed.

And she stood there. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I was too embarassed to pull of my pajama pants and have my mother see me in panties. I had only occasionally put on my protection in front of her, never in front of my father.

Finally I said the heck with it, sat on the bed and took of my pajama bottoms. I then walked over to my desk in my panties and turned my back, took off the panties and pulled on my protection.

This was very exciting to me and I didn't know why.

I started to get back into bed and my mother asked if I was forgetting something. I started to put on the pajama bottoms. No, my mother said, finish putting away the laundry.

I put away the laundry in my chest of drawers just wearing my protection. I was so embarassed and excited at the same time and didn't know why.

When I was done, my mother came over and kissed me and said, 'don't forget your pajamas." and went out the door and turned out the light.

Oh man, I knew I was in trouble. Not only was I a bedwetter, but my Mom had found out I wear panties. And she was probably going to tell my dad. I worried about that until I fell asleep. I think I cried myself to sleep that night. I wished I had on panties instead of protection.

The next day when I got home from school, I was in my basement room lying on my bed watching TV. My mom came downstairs with a bag from Sears.

She sat on my bed and said she loved me and was so proud of me for being a nice young man. She told me she was sorry that I struggled so much. She knew I was a good kid. Things will get better she said. Then, as she leaned over and hugged me, she said, "I understand boys need their privacy," and handed me the bag. "These are for you", she said.

Somehow I knew I had the upper hand. I just laid there and didn't return her hug or take the bag. She got up, left the bag on my bed, said supper will be ready when your father gets home and went upstairs. At the top of the stairs, she turned and said to me, "I am not going to mention this to your father."

After a while, I looked in the bag. There was a package of panties from Sear's. Three pair, blue, yellow and white.