Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What attracted you to the first item you wore?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

What attracted you to the first item you wore?

For me, the feel and shiny look of mum's leather miniskirt.

Oh gawd! That's so long ago now I'm really not sure I could answer with absolutely total recollection...

Knowing what it was (a fluffy, acrylic fur hat - quick! Urgent call out to the fashion police - crossdresser down.. ) I'd have to say very simply, that what initially attracted me to it was the fact that only girls wore it. And after that, I suppose I must have been hooked by the feminine look and feel it gave me...

Interesting question - certainly has more depth if you go beyond the 'what', but it's Saturday night and a beer and Christmas choccies beckon...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

My mothers Playtex OBG and nylons way back in the mid fifties.

For me, it was a pair of very sheer hip hugger panties With a embroidered pattern on them. I found them when I was getting the laundry out of the dryer for my mother.

Banned Read only
    It was an ankle length skirt. I just looked up from my homework to see it hung up after being ironed and thought that I just needed to put it on. After that, something opened and j couldn't get enough. Swimsuits, denim cut offs, lingerie, blouses, whatever I could get my hands on. There was no turning back. I've gone a few years at a time keeping it at bay, but then it just always comes back stronger.

I was attracted to the whole package.
    I envied girls, their skirts, shoes, bra.
    I know I was younger and wore a bras a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Belladdresser View Post
    It was an ankle length skirt. I just looked up from my homework to see it hung up after being ironed and thought that I just needed to put it on. After that, something opened and j couldn't get enough. Swimsuits, denim cut offs, lingerie, blouses, whatever I could get my hands on. There was no turning back. I've gone a few years at a time keeping it at bay, but then it just always comes back stronger.
    When I was young kid , my mom and her sister were these cute petite Southern Italian women who were well developed and wore sexy swimsuits and clothes around the pool area of our house. One day I found my mother's bra hanging in the changing room of our house , tried it on, got a stiffy and that was it for me. To this day I enjoy the sun working on my tan and wearing string tops with a push-up bra and panties, still gets my juices flowing.Devone

Since I was quite young when my mother started dressing me because she wanted a girl...I really can't say what it was that attracted me to dressing, it all just felt very natural

It was a nice floral lace covered bra that had been left in the bottom of an old laundry basket and i had to put it on, something was just so enticing about it. As soon as I put it on i was hooked and it just felt amazing
    Ellie May 😘

I wore a dress in a stage variety show, when I was about 12...

I remember trying on my mothers tights when I was 10 or 11. Loved the feel and the look. Eventually I moved on to dressing fully but even today my wardrobe consists of a lot of leggings and tights. As a daily exerciser I always wear tights when working out.

i feel like two different epoch of replies.
    in 2002 I chose and bought my first panties, and that was definitely for sexual play.
    In probably 73 ot 74 I liked a couple of my mum's tops and she gave them to me, they were soft and comfy and I loved them. Somehow I then missed 30 years of clothing joy by trying to find replacements in mens departments - talk about dumb!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

It was nylons for me. Then in 94 I had an operation. I woke up with white frilly nylons on. Had to wear them the entire time in the hospital. I asked the doctor how long should wear them at home. He said for the next three weeks and after that any time you want to. LOL Yep even verified by a doctor.
    Part Time Girl

It started off with a pair of black polyester knickers from my sisters draws. I'm not 100% of the material to be honest but I loved them. They were like hot pants, or more like knicker shorts. She had several pairs... and I wish I still had them. She didn't wear them that often, since id check her draws each day near enough and see they were been buried. I used to take a pair, and wear them at night. Felt so great.

For me, the looks and feel of my sisters pantyhose,I was in my early teens.

my sisters' petticoat.. Damned if my brother didn't catch me trying it on..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

My sisters cheerleader outfit.

Aspiring Member
    Me too! Just had to try my sister's petticoat! I was 4 or 5.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    LOL...haven't thought about that first time in a while. We were just perusing through my wife's lingerie drawer when she came across an item that didn't fit her anymore. I had just lost a bunch of weight and I joked it would now fit me. She looked at me and said, "here...try it on". A few weeks later Tina was born!

My mom was a corsettiere for a company in London's West End called Rousell, she made lacy basques, bras and so on and one day she must have made one that was too small for the order for it stayed in her locker for quite a while. One day I tried it on and that was it. I was 13 then and 68 now and with my wife's acceptance am en femme for most of the time. She even buys my make up. I'd love one of moms corsets though! And yes I think she knew.

Steph

For me, I remember being dressed in a women's long satin nightgown or slip when I was 3 or 4 years old. Either my mother or grandmother helped me do so. To this day, I love the feelings of silky garments. Bras, panties and girdles came later, especially when I was sexually abused for 2 years by a male babysitter who made me wear these items for him as he masturbated me. My love of women's clothing though was fixed at a very young age.

The first time I tried on something silky, something smooth, and so comfortable it was like wearing a cloud I was about 4 years old. I will forever remember that night because it was a start of a life long struggle between accepting it, realizing how it’s part of me, shame from those that don’t understand, and overall confusion as to why I was such an outcast. My father was on the couch in the living room where I was forced to be so he could keep an eye on me. It was dark and I was throwing a fit because I wanted to play my Nintendo (which I had just gotten after it had been released a year earlier). My father a very stern man told me to sit in the chair in the living room and shut up, “watch the movie you little brat” were his words. So I sat and I watched, not knowing what movie it was the next thing I know there was a woman in her lingerie and then nothing. I can remember wanting to know what it felt like to look like her and had many questions of what was exactly going on. Remember I was 4 so this world of women was very foreign to me. Later that night when my mother returned home from her shift at the hospital her and my father were in their room, having sex when I walked in unannounced. They didn’t notice me and I had not a clue what was going on all I saw was my mother in something that looked like the woman in the movie, that my father had made me watch a couple of hours earlier. Still curious I snuck out of my room once again and into the laundry room where there lay a pile of my mother’s cloths. I grabbed her silky panties and back to my room I went. I remember them being way to big for my little frame so I wore them under my own underwear that night. The fabric was so soft and something I had never experienced before. That one experience has turned into a live long love for the female physique, and clothing that I continue to enjoy. It has also been the catalyst of a life long struggle to accept that its ok to enjoy, its ok to crossdress, its ok that it’s a part of me, and a confusion of why its judged so much in today’s society.

Aspiring Member
    Every Male has a Feminine side, What attracts me to Feminine things?. That is something deep in me and was there before Adam was born, no one knows the answere for sure.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    My youthful curiousity. I was a leg hugger when I was little and I was curious why my mother's legs felt so different when she had pantyhose on.
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 01-10-2016 at 04:44 AM.

Silver Member
    High heels - they looked and sounded sexy.