Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What attracted you to the first item you wore?

to me was my granmother's yellow silk panties that me hooked they felt so soft and i loved it when i put them on

The biggest attraction for me were and are nylons, I have hundreds of pairs, maybe more. To hold up the nylons I need girdles & garter belts, and I have many of them. One of the most attractive lingerie items is the slip and I also have a good collection of them (nowhere near what Stephanie's collection is). Dozens of panties complete the set. I must state that my lingerie preference is white, I have only one black and one yellow slip. I have absolutely no affinity for bras, jewellery, make-up, shoes or wigs. I underdress all the time, with only minor exceptions. I no longer consider that I am crossdressing, these are my regular clothes, and I'm most comfortable in them.

I was young pre school age,
    I was watching my mum get dressed for a night out with dad, she was sitting at her vanity applying her make up and thinking I'd like to try that, I don't why but It resonated with me

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    great question.......for me it was the material of the item....it was my cousins dance recital costume i found when I was really young ...it was made of this silky material that was new to me, and it had a sequin collar....and we all know how CD's LOVE sequins right !!!

I started out slow. First a pair or panties then another. At first it was a sexual thing, but after a while I found myself looking at skirts and dresses on Amazon. Soon I had a shopping cart full of choices. I finally bought a red skirt and a cute crop top to go with it. I was so excited waiting for it to arrive. As soon as it got here I had to try it on. I felt so...pretty. After that I had to buy shoes. So many shoes. I now have a dresser drawer full of bras and panties and a closet full of dresses and skirts and tops oh my.
    I have a shopping cart full of stuff just waiting for me at Amazon.

Peace....

Platinum Member
    Hi Heathr, That was probably 69yrs. ago, Probably moms nylons or slip,
    I don't remember what I had for Dinner last Evening. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I was attracted to the feel of nylons...

Lacy PJs

I think, like others, it was the feeling of the material while wearing it. I still can't stop feeling certain materials while wearing them lol.

I was too young ( about three ) to think about WHY I put on my Gran's panties, I suppose the silky fabric and lace trim seemed exciting. I just remember that I REALLY, REALLY liked it!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett Viktoria View Post
    I think, like others, it was the feeling of the material while wearing it. I still can't stop feeling certain materials while wearing them lol.
    So true! I just don't get tired of the fabrics! So sensual... Mmmm....

Had to be pantyhose. So soft and silky

My Mom's panties and slips,so smooth

i went to visit cousins in another state when i was 7yo for a few weeks . my cousin showed me her new swimsuit a shiny one piece i told her i really liked it she told me to try it on so i did then she showed me 2 more one piece swimsuits +a two piece bikini and a pink leotard for her dance class i got to play dress ups for two weeks with her .now days swimwear is my favorite .

Aspiring Member
    It was the soft cool feeling I got from a nylon slip. That was a sensation I never forgot

Aspiring Member
    The soft silky fabric, it still does.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

My older sister talked my two brothers and I to dress up in their ballerina outfits when I was eight.

For you older guy/Girls that started in the 60's clothes you remember fabrics were much stiffer with no stretch or give so the feel was much different from todays clothes.

I was before puberty but I remember the snug of the tights and ballerina outfit to be very pleasurable, BIG TIME! -Yes LOL-
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

First thing I ever done did was attempt to paint my nails when I was like 4 or 5. I got a smack and a "NO that's for girls!"

I don't know what it is about nail polish but I love love love looking at my hands with the nails painted. My mom prolly traumatized me into liking it, haha.

Silver Member
    My elder sister's pretty, ruffled very pink panties. I just had to try them on (age 6 or 7) when I found them in the hamper.

It probably was my mother's satin panties and Playtex 18 hour bra. From there it advanced to her sheer nightie. I remember looking at the Sears and JC Penny catalogs and the women's undergarment sections. Knowing that those were item I wanted to wear but never could own when I was young teen still living at home.

I remember it like it was yesterday....my sisters pink bikini hanging in the bathroom shower. Something inside me just said I wonder how it would feel to wear that. I was 8 years old.

Hard to say; the first female items weren't my choice, that decision was made for me by others. My own first choice was one of my sister's old dresses when I was about 11. It was red with a peter pan collar; I think the fact that it zipped up the back had something 'feminine' about it, and zipping it up DID make me feel quite distinctly as if I was a girl. The first thing I purchased was a camisole and tap pants set, which matched something my sister had, but she kept it in a particular place in her drawer, and I didn't dare borrow it or she'd definitely know.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    sometimes_miss. If you are willing to share, what was your first item not through choice?

Thongs. Something about them intrigued me. After "borrowing" my first one I was hooked, I loved the way it felt and couldn't understand why it was only socially acceptable for men to wear them. Shortly after I became even more curious and fell in love with bras, nylons, garters and heels. I know my mom probably noticed me wearing them on several occasions, and my sister definitely knew all along as she uncovered my collections several times when she decided to clean my room from time to time when we were growing up.

It was one of my mothers night gowns. Not really sure why, other then the fact it was very soft and frilly

Aspiring Member
    The Fabric, soft and silky.
    Live Today as if it is your last day