Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What attracted you to the first item you wore?

I think it was just that it was for a girl and I needed to put it on.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    Yes, there is that to it also.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-08-2016 at 12:23 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

...I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a pair of bikini leopard panties. They just caught my eye and for some reason I reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllly wanted to put them on. After torturing myself not too, I did. One of my best decisions.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

I have always wanted breasts so for me it was a bra

The smoothness and silkiness of panties.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    It was a form fitting knit skirt and sweater set, just my size thanks to Mom's genetics. The first time I went out in public as Patti was in 1986 at the ripe old age of 17, I only had to buy a pair of shoes since My feet were about a 1/2 size too big to wear hers. Except for the shoes, everything else was hers...the rest is history!

I still remember the what, but not the why: A suitcase in my aunt's attic with a couple of old swimming suits and bathing caps. I'm still not sure what made me think it would be fun, but enjoyed trying to "transform."
    Last edited by lauriejean; 04-10-2016 at 09:55 AM.

The pretty, soft look and feeling. It made me want to feel and look like a girl.

Going to the rummage sale and wanting to try on the dresses and heels.

Seeing my cousin in her slip. A simple full slip with just a hint of lace and a bow. I just knew I wanted to wear it.

The first time I tried on something silky, something smooth, and so comfortable it was like wearing a cloud I was about 4 years old. I will forever remember that night because it was a start of a life long struggle between accepting it, realizing how it’s part of me, shame from those that don’t understand, and overall confusion as to why I was such an outcast. My father was on the couch in the living room where I was forced to be so he could keep an eye on me. It was dark and I was throwing a fit because I wanted to play my Nintendo (which I had just gotten after it had been released a year earlier). My father a very stern man told me to sit in the chair in the living room and shut up, “watch the movie you little brat” were his words. So I sat and I watched, not knowing what movie it was the next thing I know there was a woman in her lingerie and then nothing. I can remember wanting to know what it felt like to look like her and had many questions of what was exactly going on. Remember I was 4 so this world of women was very foreign to me. Later that night when my mother returned home from her shift at the hospital her and my father were in their room, having sex when I walked in unannounced. They didn’t notice me and I had not a clue what was going on all I saw was my mother in something that looked like the woman in the movie, that my father had made me watch a couple of hours earlier. Still curious I snuck out of my room once again and into the laundry room where there lay a pile of my mother’s cloths. I grabbed her silky panties and back to my room I went. I remember them being way to big for my little frame so I wore them under my own underwear that night. The fabric was so soft and something I had never experienced before. That one experience has turned into a live long love for the female physique, and clothing that I continue to enjoy. It has also been the catalyst of a life long struggle to accept that its ok to enjoy, its ok to crossdress, its ok that it’s a part of me, and a confusion of why its judged so much in today’s society.

For me it was my sisters clothes .that i was forced to wear and sit on our porch all day by my stepdad.

Banned Read only
    The color and tightness -- black pantyhose...
    Last edited by Nigella; 04-17-2016 at 03:39 AM. Reason: There is no reason to quote the opening post

Good question! I honestly don't really know.

My mother's silky blouse, left on top of the clothes hamper. I felt how smooth it was and loved it. I put it on and felt it caress my skin, and have been hooked on that feeling ever since. There is nothing in male clothing that can compare to that feeling.

Seeing a young lady wearing a pink skirt suit with matching pink pumps. She looked great and it took me a while to see why her legs looked so nice. She was wearing nylons and that was the first time I knew such things were around. By the time I was thirteen I was wearing a pantygirdle with thigh high nylons. They felt great, but as expected it wasn't enough. The first time I went out as a girl I was fifteen, and it has been fun. Throughout the years I changed to wearing pantyhose, but recently my love expressed she prefers me in thigh highs. So back to the pantygirdle now. later. g

PANTIES!!!
    My wife has always told me I have a cute butt...and, the first time I modeled for her in a pair of g-string bikini panties, we were both hooked !
    That was 30 years ago, and still struggling to decide which panties to wear every day.

High heels.I remember when i got my first job buying them,i was about 18..41 EUR size they fitted me well..i used to hide them under my bed at home then put them on when i was alone,paint my toenails and put some sheer nylons,and i felt such a turn on and adrenaline rush..then after some time I just drop them to garbage because..i dont know I felt something like shame..that was my first moments with crossdress

Pantyhose/tights. I tried on my mother's black leotard and tights long, long ago and ever since then, I've been hooked and wanted to try more. I love lycra/spandex. It just makes the body/legs more slimmer, sleeker, shinier, sensuous, sexy, smoother, seductive, shapely. Did I miss any other S words? LOL!

I think with me it was my sisters champagne and lace dress (and her shoes)

Banned Read only
    Also, on deciding to try something on, there was no going back!

silk and satin and leather pants i just love the feel

The first item I tried was my sister's 1 piece swimsuit. Curiosity attracted me. I can still recall the thrill of feeling and seeing that my boy parts were gone.