Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What attracted you to the first item you wore?

Banned Read only
    My family lived in a one bathroom apartment. My mother hung the laundry to dry in the hallway and in the sole bathroom. I brushed up against her nylon slips and thought I had never felt any fabric so soft. I started taking those nylon slips off the drying rack in the bathroom and trying them on. Next it was her long nylon nighties. One thing led to another and then it was her panties, hosiery, bras and girdles to go with the slips. Do I love nylon slips? Yep, I have over 400 full slips and about thirty half slips.

My mothers Playtex OBG and nylons way back in the mid fifties.

early on, I grew up in a house of women..... Mom divorced, living with grandmother, my brother the only other male in the house (and we didn't get along). It was the 60's, and I got to see a lot of slips and bra's.... Mom and G'ma used to get ready with the bedroom and bathroom doors open (heck there just kids, they don't know anything).... boy did it peak my interest!!! Started with slips and panties, and the rest is history....I look back with fondness at those early days, before the internet, we thought we were alone, and then to find out that we aren't. and that there are so many of us we cant count.. proud to be who I am, love to do what I do, still love slips...

It must have been 1972 or thereabouts. I was 6 or 7 and home alone. I had to try on my mothers long Brown suede zip up high(ish) heel boots. Why? I don't now know, but I've had a thing for heels ever since.

Julia

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Bra and the garter belt.
    Wig was last on the list.

The first item was panties. I hit puberty about the same time as the mini-skirt and a lot of the girls in school were wearing them - jeans were not allowed back then and neither were real short minis - I think they were supposed to come to the bottom of the kneecap but a lot of the girls tested the envelope. But anyway, the result was that if you dropped your pencil, and bent down to pick it up and looked at the desks behind you, you would often be rewarded with a nice view of nylon. Like most teenage boys, I was fascinated with what was under there. I also had a sister a year younger and she would leave her panties in the bathroom. You can imagine the rest of the story

I remember trying on my mothers tights when I was 10 or 11. Loved the feel and the look. Eventually I moved on to dressing fully but even today my wardrobe consists of a lot of leggings and tights. As a daily exerciser I always wear tights when working out.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Playboy mags of older Brother > breasts fixation > mom's bra drawer > my bras > Carla
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

An open bottomed corset and nylon slips. I found that the feel and look were very exciting. To this day I love the sheen of fine lingerie and the look of pretty lace trim.

It started off with a pair of black polyester knickers from my sisters draws. I'm not 100% of the material to be honest but I loved them. They were like hot pants, or more like knicker shorts. She had several pairs... and I wish I still had them. She didn't wear them that often, since id check her draws each day near enough and see they were been buried. I used to take a pair, and wear them at night. Felt so great.

Lipstick and high heels. (See my post, 'The Crossdresser and Lipstick," in the writer's section.)

As a young boy, I adored watching women apply lipstick. It was not sexual, it was feminine, elegant, and lovely. It was something I wanted. High heels attracted my attention when my grade school teachers wore them and "clicked" their way down the halls...I read my mother's fashion magazines and catalogs, searching for pictures of both. At some point, I entered my mother's closet, put on a pair of black patent three inch heels, then sat at her vanity and put on her Revlon lipstick. My life would never be the same.

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    As a young child I kind of remember putting on my moms panty hose but not for sure. So around 19 I was dating my first wife and we were going ice skating. She told me to try wearing tights to keep my legs worm. The rest is history.👡

I have not told my Mum about my CDing.

Recently my Mum told the story of when I was young and had to go into hospital. In those days the nurse uniform seemed to include black stockings. No really - this is according to her, not some dream I had.
    Apparently, I could not take my eyes of their legs and went on at length (as an unashamed - unselfconcious 5 yo might) "look at their legs Mum!"

Black stockings (or even better lace hold ups) are still my number one item.

I never remember not being dressed as a little girl.
    My mother wanted a little girl and she got me.
    I think the memories I loved most was the summer before I started the first grade.
    I was living with the neighbor family for several weeks because my Mom was in the hospital.
    She had a set of twin sisters several years older then we were.
    They dressed us up as sisters and since the other girl had her ears pierced I insisted on having mine pierced.
    I thought I was in heaven.
    That and when they polished our nails.
    To this day I love to have my nails polished.
    It's amazing the things we remember, that was more then 60 years ago.
    Krysten

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    For me, the feel and shiny look of mum's leather miniskirt.
    I wish my mom owned a leather mini skirt.

I just had these urges that would not go away .The first thing i tried on was a red dress that i actually never seen my mom wear .It had a blue bow tie and the 3rd time i tried it on the tie fell off .I tried to to put it back on as best i could after that the dress vanished
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

For me it was the silky feel of my moms nylons and panties. I was home alone a lot in my teenage years and had a lot of time to try her clothes on.

Shiny + soft.

What attracted you to the first item you wore?

Now that's the $64,000 question!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by melissalynn View Post
    I wish my mom owned a leather mini skirt.
    But guess what ... now YOU can own a leather mini skirt!

4 or 5 yrs old, found a little blue cotton dress in a bag of clothes. I have no idea why but I put it on and have been wearing dresses and skirts ever since

I was about five and my older sister asked me to come into her bedroom. She was taking ballet lessons at the time and brought out a box that she said was for me. I opened the box to find a pair of pink ballet tights and ballerina slippers. She said they were a gift for me. Given that I had two brothers, I felt pretty special that she had chosen me. While I never ended up taking ballet lessons, I treasured the tights and slippers. Sometime later I snuck into her bedroom and put on some of her red lipstick. Although I was busted when my mom and sister came home later that day and saw the lipstick all over my face, those experiences undoubtedly planted in me the seeds of desire to ultimately express my feminine side

The feeling to be "free" Under a dress or a skirt. I like also the feeling of earings.

It started with girls jeans and riding breeches. I just always admired how much better they look on them (gg), and just had to wear them myself. I was hooked and discovered my femme side.

That I got to feel all girly and wear a dress. As well that I can swish around the skirt (Please keep in mind I was like 12 at the time)