So after blowing it with the wife doing my makeup, years later I got another golden opportunity. Or newborn so seemed to prefer sleeping on her chest than his bed. I tried holding him on me, but he insisted on his mom. Wife suggested that she is just softer because she is so busty. She jokingly suggested that I wear a padded bra if I want him to sleep on me. I instantly rejected the idea so she wouldn't see how happy that would make me. After a few more nights of her not being able to sleep because she had a baby on her chest, I asked her if there was anything I could do to help. She could tell I really wanted to help, and was sad that my son didn't like sleeping while I held him. I mentioned the bra thing again, and she asked if I was serious. I said I'd do it so that she could sleep peacefully. The next day at the store, I mentioned it again while we walked past the underwear. She actually picked one out and we bought it. I was so happy, but I couldn't let it show. I put it on that night in the bathroom. It pushed my pecs up and made some great looking cleavage. I put my shirt on and went into the bedroom pretending to feel embarrassed. She laughed at me and said it looked like I had rep boobs. I acted annoyed, but I felt wonderful. My son fell asleep on me, and I suddenly had a reason to wear a padded bra every night. It didn't last long, as he got more independent and started wanting to sleep on his own. But for a few nights, I got to fall asleep with feminine looking breasts without letting the wife know how much I enjoyed it. I think my favorite part of the experience was just brushing my teeth wearing the bra and no shirt. The was my chest looked so real and even jiggled a little. I can't believe I was allowed to do that.