Thread: Golden opportunity

Banned Read only

Golden opportunity

So after blowing it with the wife doing my makeup, years later I got another golden opportunity. Or newborn so seemed to prefer sleeping on her chest than his bed. I tried holding him on me, but he insisted on his mom. Wife suggested that she is just softer because she is so busty. She jokingly suggested that I wear a padded bra if I want him to sleep on me. I instantly rejected the idea so she wouldn't see how happy that would make me. After a few more nights of her not being able to sleep because she had a baby on her chest, I asked her if there was anything I could do to help. She could tell I really wanted to help, and was sad that my son didn't like sleeping while I held him. I mentioned the bra thing again, and she asked if I was serious. I said I'd do it so that she could sleep peacefully. The next day at the store, I mentioned it again while we walked past the underwear. She actually picked one out and we bought it. I was so happy, but I couldn't let it show. I put it on that night in the bathroom. It pushed my pecs up and made some great looking cleavage. I put my shirt on and went into the bedroom pretending to feel embarrassed. She laughed at me and said it looked like I had rep boobs. I acted annoyed, but I felt wonderful. My son fell asleep on me, and I suddenly had a reason to wear a padded bra every night. It didn't last long, as he got more independent and started wanting to sleep on his own. But for a few nights, I got to fall asleep with feminine looking breasts without letting the wife know how much I enjoyed it. I think my favorite part of the experience was just brushing my teeth wearing the bra and no shirt. The was my chest looked so real and even jiggled a little. I can't believe I was allowed to do that.

Bella, you may want to mention your lower back hurts and have heard wearing a girdle helps with the pain. Girdles slide on better if you have nylon panties on to. Girdles look better over a pair of panties than they do boxer shorts. Just some thoughts.

Sounds like the voice of experience to me ! FWIW girdles or tight skirts (waistband) DO HELP with back pain.

Hugs
    Diane

You were such a great dad to "take one for the team" lol. Such a perfect solution that made all 3 of you happy! In your case, happier than she knew!

That is a great way to have something feminine without letting anyone know you like it.
    Ellie May 😘

Note to self: figure out how to get a a baby.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

A happy ending for all

Best thing i have found for lower back pain is a tight laced corset. I have 3 which give such a lovely curvey female shape

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lynn3 View Post
    Bella, you may want to mention your lower back hurts and have heard wearing a girdle helps with the pain. Girdles slide on better if you have nylon panties on to. Girdles look better over a pair of panties than they do boxer shorts. Just some thoughts.
    And do not forget the therapeutic nylons for the aching legs. Or, if you work outside in cold weather, remind her Joe Nameth wore them while quarterbacking for the NY Jets. Keep the legs warm.

Somehow I think this isn't going to go so well if you try to use this situation to move into further disclosure about your nature. She may go back to the bra incident and equate it to manipulation rather than to believe your professing to care that she is able to sleep better.

Getting to the heart of the matter seems better done straight-up rather than through these elements of subterfuge.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I think this is the most unique "this is why I wear a bra" story I've ever heard.
    You need to wear bra and forms out shopping in case you need to hold the baby.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Oh take a chance, confess that you liked it. And thus give her an adult chance to be ok with CD you.