Thread: Last Halloween

Banned Read only

Last Halloween

So I've never really been big on Halloween costumes before and I usually get some grief for it. I decided to use that to my advantage last year and go extreme for my costume choice. I convinced my wife that I should be Snow White and she be Prince Charming. The reason I gave her was that I'm tired of people picking on me for my lame showings on Halloween. She did my make up, and I think I looked pretty good. She posted the pics to Facebook and her friends all said I looked like a real woman. This despite me being over 6 feet tall. I didn't tell her, but I made some fake boobs with some rice and stockings to enhance the costume. We walked around the neighborhood trick or treating with or kids. We were generally well received by everyone and I can't wait for next year. I'm already thinking we should be the Addams family. I'm tall and slender so I'd make a great morticia. Just thinking about going out in a tight black dress gets me so excited.

Cool! I quite like the idea of a gender swapped couple costume
    And it's certainly less suspicious then a guy in a dress kinda thing
    - Dani

It sounds like you need that holiday, my SO traded several years ago, and we went out on a date to the movie with me in a black mini, dressed to the 90th, and her dressed as a proper guy going out one a first date would. It was fun and got some great comments that night. we were going to go out this year again but i was sick on halloween. maybe next year. hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Look for 'fishtail skirts' Bella.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Sounds like you had a great time. Still waiting to see pictures from Halloween where I was in my southern belle getup. Was kind of nervous that night, but I had a supportive group of friends who all knew I dressed up anyway so it was the first time they got to see me in full getup. Was a fun night!

Platinum Member
    I think gender swapping at Halloween is a fun experience. The only times I have gone out with the intentions of mingling with the masses was at Halloween. The first time I wore a knee length long sleeve jade and black print dress. The second time I wore a solid black knee length dress. Both times I wore black heels and hosiery. At the time my wig was blond...now it's gone grey. I wanted to go out at the time as a woman would appear wearing normal day attire.

In my mind the idea of gender swapping may offer some degree of privacy in the sense of "He looks really good. I wonder if he is a crossdresser." I guess going as Snow White and the Prince introduces an element of being campy. And, especially with the kids along it adds a little cover.

Glad you had a good time.

Bella, one of the very few times my 30+ year fully knowledgeable but DADT wife saw me en femme was in fact for a Halloween party where I went as Morticia and she as Homer, and we had a blast. The funniest part of the evening was when we were done and ready to leave and she takes a look at me walking thru the hall and....it went something like this:
    wife: 'honey, you look great but those shoes have to go'
    me: 'why"
    wife: 'because it will be obvious to everyone there that you are far too comfortable on 4" heels'

Drats.....the heels had to go. And yes, that tight, silky dress forcing small mincing steps was too much fun!
    Last edited by Helen 2; 01-10-2016 at 10:51 AM.

Banned Read only
    I actually picked Snow White because we both like Disney movies, and her pale skin would require the most makeup. With full foundation and powder, I started to look less like me and more like a real girl. It was a fantastic night and I was so sad that it had to end.

We are planning a prom king and queen theme this year. Anyone else ever go that route!?

I'd tease you about planning that far ahead, but sweetie, if I had a wife that'd take me out as her princess, I'd be pining for it too.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Ben's, (Bella's), neighbors:

"Hey, Mary. Wasn't Ben Snow White last year?"

"Why yes, I believe he was, Jed."

"And, this year he's Morticia? What's up with that? Maybe he's gay, Mary!"

"Or, maybe a trans like Cailyn?"

Both begin laffing hysterically!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Bella,
    It sounds like you would like to dress more often. If so, I hope you get the chance

Banned Read only
    Yes I do wish I could dress more often. I have to sneak every chance I get. I was able to wear a padded bra for almost a minute last night. It didn't last long but it felt so great to look in the mirror and see breasts.
    I can't wait for next Halloween. I think my tall slender frame will make for a great Morticia. Maybe we'll make gender swapped costumes our thing.

My wife and I gender swap often in Halloween. I'm always surprised how into the guy role my wife gets.

Banned Read only
    2015-10-31 18.19.33.jpg
    2015-10-25 11.21.00.jpg
    So finally here are the pics from last halloween. I thought I looked pretty good; thanks in no small part to my wife's superb makeup skills.

You look great, Bella! The red sneakers are a nice touch to deflect possible "Is he a crossdresser?" criticism. However, I don't think you should get to excited about the Morticia costume yet. If you're not out to your wife, there's no way you'll be able to pull that off without having the conversation. And even if she knew and was accepting, she's likely to be very concerned about your friends suspecting something. After my first public drag Halloween costume with my accepting wife, it was 10 over ten years before she was comfortable with me doing it again, and this was with a completely different set of friends.

Banned Read only
    Well we both had a good laugh at the reactions we got. Especially from her dad. So now she thinks it would be fun to do it again to poke him. I'm on great terms with her family so I don't have to worry about creating tension. We already talked about doing an Addams family theme for the whole family next year. She mentioned olive oyl and Popeye as well. I think Morticia is a much sexier character though. With her, I could wear a stuffed bra and false nails. But if this becomes our regular thing, I'll have time for more options. Maybe Princess Leia.

Beautiful!

congrats, you look good. glad you and the SO get to enjoy it together.
    -kat
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

Bella, you look absolutely fantastic; and what an extra special experience for your wife to do your makeup! In the spirit (pun intended) of sharing our Halloween costumes I've placed a link below in my sig block...I dressed as a Playboy bunny and visited a couple LGBT friendly bars...had a great time!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg