Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you hit the lottery, how would your girl side change?

Aspiring Member
    For those who are deep in the closet, you could make arraignments at a women's clothing store to go in after hours and pay them VERY well for their time (in addition to what you spend on clothes).
    Then you could make an appointment for a makeover in a different city, reserve a room at a hotel, fly there and rent a car (Who cares how much it costs).

Full girl mode vs halftime for now :P. Middle fingers up. Then spending the rest of my life planning on how to give all of the millions I don't need away to people who could use it.
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

While the thought of going full time is enticing, I think I would be more conservative in my choice. With that much money, I would make a place for Robyn.... A separate house or Condo, i would decorate it as she would, fill the closet with her clothes, her car in the garage,and have a space where I could go and dissapear.
    Dress up for days, and just live and enjoy life. Embrace the fog and be the woman inside of me for a bit ... And when the mood changed... just leave and return to the other side. Money may not buy happiness, but it sure can move things in the right direction......

here's a question i've thought a lot about, while I never spend money on lottery tickets or gambling, First thing on the list, would be to loose 165 lbs, (divorce the wife), then after settling with her, I'd find a nice quiet single bedroom apartment. Then I would create a real wardrobe, top to bottom. spend some money on electrolysis, then I would just be ME.

A. (Less serious) Stop shopping at GoodWill and do Nordy's and Nieman-Marcus

B. (More serious) Give to those of us TG's / TS's who need help
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

So here's an update: I didn't hit the lottery last night so things remain the same!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Stevens View Post
    So here's an update: I didn't hit the lottery last night so things remain the same!
    I didn't get one number on the lottery over here. :/
    Ellie May 😘

I had it all planned out… transition, buy new home with substantially more closet space, stop shopping at the thrift stores… But wouldn’t ya know it, those Powerball people picked the wrong numbers. Those dirty rats.

Paying for a new college of engineering

I'd have a bigger closet and have to go shopping for more clothes.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I would stop working, I know, duh. The new house would have huge walk in closets, one just for Vicky. OMG the wardrobe. A Miss Rodeo America outfit complete with the show saddle and tack just for something totally different.

Id get laser hair removal right away but id also hire a personal trainer so I would slim down and start eating right. I dont think id bother buying up expensive clothing just because I could. Id also pay a shoe designer to make some current trend shoes in my size, I find most large shoe retailers are months behind the trend.
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Two words. Breast implants.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I would transition, be en femme 24/7, do a lot of shopping, buy a high rise condo in downtown San Diego. Also, I would do some traveling, be able to afford eating sushi a lot more often.

I would also try my best to keep secret the fact I won the lottery from others, so I would not be bothered by others asking me for money.

Knowing how hard it can be for trans individuals, I would donate to groups doing work in the trans community.

Another thing I would do is to make smart investments.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Buy an entire island. Buy cars, trucks and lotsa toys.

Donate some to family and other deserving.

With the lottery passing a billion, maybe NOW I actually will try. (But, with my luck, probably will not buy in. )

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    I love my guy self as much as Lee so no permanent physical changes.
    I'd build a house. I've always wanted a secret area with a hidden door to get to it. It would be Lee's place to get away and store the millions of shoes I'd buy. Lol.
    I'd also try to venture out more after I hired a personal trainer to help me shed a few pounds.
    Help out friends and family.

Allison (no relation) I actually won the Lotto some years ago now travel the world
    mostly on my 40' Hallberg-Rassy yacht.
    I replace my crew every couple of months and get fressh boys and girl crew.
    and pick up new frocks.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I'd go full tie for 6 months to see if I could pull it off.
    I mean, rent an apartment in another town and see if I could do it.
    I think I could but it be fun to really know.

I'd donate some serious money to my favorite charity (Give Kids the World) anonymously. I'd also pay off the house and start looking for a new, larger house with more storage space for Jenn's stuff.

Then I'd buy some really good breast forms and spend some $$$ getting rid of all my body hair. Once that's done its time to go shopping for femme clothes and accessories. Not going to go full time though as I'm actually happy as a guy.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Thought I should sneak off to play a couple of instant wins as I didn't drop the £66m last night... did win £3 but 'reinvested' it right away... so back to fantasy land here then...

We are totally starved of very many decent venues and events here in the UK - so my girl side would blossom into being the wealthy socialite of the UK's T-scene... Somewhere perm would be a priority - perhaps on the south coast...? And then an event to rival Manchester's Sparkle in the summer... and Balls Galore!!! Of the dress up nice kind, of course... All profits would go to charities supporting TG causes..

And then the world tour.... I don't think Trans World Airlines exists any more, sadly...

And after all that, I'd tell the wife...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I hope you win!

I'd build myself a small gothic castle with turrets, secret passages and a pool; where I could live as a King or Queen depending on my mood.
    I'd also get a place in Manchester near Canal Street so I'd have a public place to dress.
    Take my friends on an all expenses paid holiday for a week to celebrate my new found wealth.
    Expand my girl wardrobe significantly.
    Find a trophy girlfriend to have some fun with.

Silver Member
    Set up endowment funds for our adult children, grand children, their descendants, donate meaningful sums to favorite charities (Chidhood cancer research hospitals would rank very high) and organizations, including serious research on TV, CD,TG, and TX questions (do we really become same while in the womb?), provide safe havens around the country for our ilk, open more stores for local femme shopping, facial and body hair removal, beautiful breast implants only (too old to transition) and use some to better the living standards with my dear wife, plus by a new car for each of us. When it was all spent, I'd either by more lotto tickets, or wake up from my dreams.
    Jenny 22

Well, my plan was always to endow a professorial chair in the public understanding of philosophy. And NOT at my own university. But now I'm thinking maybe a research chair in gender awareness...

Can't believe no one hit the jackpot yesterday.

I enjoy buying lottery tickets because for those few bucks I get and hour or more of dreaming of all the stuff I would do. I fear I would either see a lot less or a lot more of Gina, which one would depend on the given week I guess. I'd buy a yacht and throw the biggest gender nonconforming parties ever.