Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you hit the lottery, how would your girl side change?

I'll need better hairpins or locks to hold my wigs, since the wind in a convertible Ferrari 348TS going at 200 mph must be pretty serious.

Nice one, Sky
    You could always consider a coupe. Unless you're somewhere like Cal the opportunities for headscarfing as actually pretty limited (spoken as the rueful one time driver of a ragtop Porsche)
    Hugs
    Julia

I would acquire several new leather friends named "Birkin", "Kelly", and "Constance".

More seriously I'd probably try to set up some kind of "revolving transition fund" for what I call The Other Place, besides funding one of my own.
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

If I win a mega prize like this, my first though is get out my job, and get my trasition beyond Crossdressing, changing my body and work to be a girl

I think I would hop a jet to Paris and hit all the top dress shops. Hey why not. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia1984 View Post
    Nice one, Sky
    You could always consider a coupe. Unless you're somewhere like Cal the opportunities for headscarfing as actually pretty limited (spoken as the rueful one time driver of a ragtop Porsche)
    Hugs
    Julia
    I drive a ragtop Miata in Chicago but I'm not rueful at all... yes it's only three months or so but I make the best out of them.

Did you attend the Rennsport V? Every friggin' Porsche ever built.

Reality Check
    I doubt it would change much at all. I suppose I might get a hotel room to change in or maybe take trips out of town to be Krisi.

It is all hypothetical. First, the odds of winning are ridiculous and second, I don't play the lottery for that very reason. I would be very concerned if I found that my child's math teacher was a lottery player.

Aspiring Member
    At first, all the obvious choices... car, new home, etc.

But I would absolutely go all out on my crossdressing... both Laser and Electrolysis treatments to finally get rid of every bit of that hated hair - complete beauty makeover, including schooling by professionals on how to do my makeup and hair - the most beautiful and expensive wigs I can buy along with the absolute best of body shapers - a trainer to get my body in shape - incredible clothes and shoes - and if I decide to go full-time... breast implants.

Then I would come out about my bi-sexuality and crossdressing to everyone. And for those friends who stand by me and support me, I would send each $10,000. For those who don't... I will do my best to let them know what they missed out on.

Ah, fantasies... nice, huh?

I guess since I wouldn't have to work I could go on vacations where I could dress to my heart's content! I would probably hire a professional makeover artist to either teach me or just do my makeup any time I felt like crossdressing so I'd always look good.