Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you hit the lottery, how would your girl side change?

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar

If you hit the lottery, how would your girl side change?

A random question I have been asking myself all week.... I'm not sure what I will do, but certainly working (or just sitting on my butt spending money) from home would give me a lot more Allison time. I've even questioned whether I could go full time without the concern about needing employment. Whst would you do?

First I would move out into my own house and split it 50/50 with my parents. And i will be dressed full time as Charlotte while I enjoy life without any worries
    Ellie May 😘

Ah, I do have the time now in retirement. But I would take more vacations as my fem self. Money would be no issue and I guess my fem time would be more and far better clothes. LOL.
    Part Time Girl

Go and find someone to do a professional transformation and get some better padding for Amanda.
    Amanda

transition, facial hair removal, full wardrobe, nice place in the sun to enjoy life.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    I'd get a real set of tits. That's it.

place in the country to dress as I please, whenever I want..
    only want to be pretty every now and then, so I would just remain a CD..
    (the mention on another post of doing makeup twice a day, the purse thing, and everyday womanly things would get 'old' to me)
    cutting the grass in a mini-skirt and halter top sounds good.. guessing the $$$ would be lots of fun!!
    Traveling.. more cruises.. My most recent to celebrate my birthday, I wore skirts/etc on the balcony almost every day..
    I even tried on my wife's one piece bathing suit.. She said "Honey, you look better in that than I do"..
    Couple Classic cars in the garage would be a hoot..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Speaking of the lottery... I better go buy that winning ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    transition, facial hair removal, full wardrobe, nice place in the sun to enjoy life.
    Me to. I'd be on hormones the next morning, and would say so to the world!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Invest my money in research on changing the molecular structure of my body so I can switch genders at a whim

Aspiring Member
    The first 2 items are not CD ing related :

- quit my job. Since changes at work, it is only a paycheque to me, nothing more.
    - donate some money to the kidney foundation.

Now for the CDing related items :

- since I would have quit my job, I can be Wendy more often.
    - buy clothes for Wendy and not have to worry about the price tag. I really like leather clothing, but as you know it is super expensive. If I won the lottery, I would bulk up Wendy's wardrobe with lots of leather - pants, skirt, dress
    - try a nice wedding dress
    Last edited by wendy; 01-09-2016 at 06:01 PM.

My wife just said I could quit my job and be her stay at home wife. 293 million to 1 says i"m working Monday...

Wouldn't change my situation one bit. Mater of fact I'm not playing the lottery because I don't really need any more money. Lol

Aspiring Member
    Not as much as I'd wish. A small part of It would go to my university fees, and I'd put the rest on hold for investment - spread over a few bank accounts. It is highly unlikely I'd acquire any property in land-scarce Singapore in the near future (young singles are ineligible for government housing) and my circumstances wouldn't allow me to push very far.

Maybe a high-grade wig, upscale make-up and some more trousers would be in order, but Jimmy needs at least a couple more suits, so that means a couple less dresses. A hoop skirted gown is absolutely out of the question, but a less voluminous cocktail dress or three would be on my mind.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 01-09-2016 at 06:42 PM.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Its all just a dream. So when I don't win tonight tomorrow will be the same. Keep suppressing my female feelings and go on the way I am.
    Erica

It's fun to fantasize about winning the lottery, but other than needing much more storage for all the pretty things I'd binge buy, I don't think my life would change all that much. My en femme limitations are not monetary, but are in my head.

Look out thailand here I come

Well it would be sitting permanitly on a beach in the Bahamas or the Carribian.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

More clothes, shoes, wigs, makeup, etc. and a cool place to transform. Lots of mirrors and great lighting. That's about it for the occasional crossdressing. I'm still a guy and like it, just need to transform sometimes.

I would have way more clothes, be able to go tot h gym more and the closet would be full.!
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

she would be living life fully free on her new tropical island.

Not too much. Get Heidi her own place where I can keep all my stuff and dress when I want. This way my wife won't have to worry if she would ever accidentally run into Heidi. My wardrobe would be upgraded as well. But first and foremost, my lovely bride will get anything she wants!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

If I hit the lottery and won the power ball,Highly unlikely since I didn't buy a ticket. If I did and won I would retire and build a house with 2 walk in closets off the master bedroom. One for the wife and one for me. Mine would be twice as big as the wife's LOL. I would also hire my own personal makeup artist.

I probably would spend more time learning more about who I am and experiencing the other side of me. But aside from that I think i'd continue to do things in the way i feel.
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

The girl wouldn't limited to a side anymore. Full transition and never look back!