Thread: awesome experience

awesome experience

So I'm totally blessed to have the most awesome girlfriend ever. When I came out to her about being into cross dressing she was incredibly excited to shop with me. She told me that she accepted me in any form and now that I liked girly stuff that we had even more adventures we could go on together. So getting to my story, I always asked my girlfriend to go shopping for me as I'm still kinda shy over being out in public but today she refused! "No more!" She said. If I wanted to buy cute clothes I had to go out with her and do it! At first I was nervous but she assured me that no matter what she's got my back so we went to a few local boutiques where I go to try on the cutest clothes with her and for the first time I bought my own panties, skirts, bras and shirts without her. It was so amazing! I can't wait to do it again!!!

Allyssa, yeah it took you long enough. LOL. If you have a woman that wants to shop with you. Always go for it. And if you get prettied up, go out to a dinner and movie with her. Don't be shy... And yes it is amazing every time.
    Part Time Girl

Oh, Alyssa, you have a keeper there! Enjoy the ride! That level of openness, honesty, and acceptance is not common in my experience.

would have loved to have a girlfriend who supported me, and let me dress/shop with her..
    keeper/keeper/keeper - just make sure you let her be herself on occasion too..
    Guessing she really enjoys your 'guy' side as well..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

oh dear, before long you'l need a second wardrobe
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Shopping together is much better than shopping alone

The smart CD shopper makes sure the girlfriend finds some lovely togs of her own. Keep on shopping together by making sure you are shopping for both. Then take her to a lovely restaurant, where you will be treated like royalty, since CD men are known to be great and grateful tippers. Whoever said this ride would be a cheap thrill?

You are a very lucky guy to have such a wonderful and supportive partner.
    Best wishes to you both. Sure beats the DADT scenario I and many others experience.
    Di

I would love my SO to be that supportive.

I can't usually work up the courage to try on stuff when I am in drab - but as Rachael I (finally) have less problems visiting fitting rooms.
    Also as Rachael I can try on shoes without changing rooms - this is a big plus for me...

Thank you guys for all the helpful comments lol, yeah having Jaynie is a blessing, and I'll always make sure that she's prettier than I am all the time cause she deserves it

Thats awesome, congratulations, she is def a keeper

Same. My girlfriend and I do all sorts of girly things, and of course SHOPPING!!! We usually go shopping for my clothes together and she'll buy them for me.

Lucky you. I can only imagine how awesome that is. I hope to find someone like that one of these years.