Thread: Pink fog

Pink fog

So I just got home from getting a haircut and WOW did the pink fog come on when I saw who was going to cut my hair.
    It was less of a pink for and more of a pink category 5 hurricane. The young lady had long blonde hair, very pretty makeup and a really cute outfit (I'm a sucker for metallic leggings l, form fitting tops and knee boots). The thoughts were overwhelming! I wanted to trade places with her so bad, the feeling was almost crippling. I completely understand the "pink fog", it happens to me all the time but this was something new. Do you experience different levels of the fog? I'm still trying to put myself back together...

I have about five levels of pink fog, from level 1 (mild) to level 5 (full ahead). I don't know what brings on each one but don't fight it. I like to let it wash over me in a wave and often causes me to extend the experience a little each time.
    Lauren