Thread: Web Cam

Web Cam

Being an older girl (58), the internet with forums, cd websites, chat rooms, etc. has completely changed things for me. It made it so much easier to meet new friends both online and more. Now, for me at least, it has happened again. About a year ago I got a webcam but to be honest was a little nervous about using it as Donna. So as a result I rarely used it. Then I had a change of heart or something and started to use it more. When I did I started to get a lot more attention from when I just had some pics to show. Now I wish I had gotten one years ago. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

For me I've been browsing this forum for tips and advice for years. Just now decided to finally make an account. I feel like it helps a lot. But for me I dont think I'm comfortable enough yet for using web cams. But I do post to Imgur every now and then...

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Hello Donna, Lived in Delco for many years, now in West Chester....I love to webcam on a few different sites.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    sometimes me and some gal pals ( some from here too) will cam once in a while just to chat and catch up and say hi......MUCH better than instant messaging or email...

Reality Check
    Nope, no web cam. Actually, my laptop has one built in but I don't use it. I have taken a few photos with it but I've never connected to the Internet with it.

My laptop has a webcam and I never thought much about it, until I noticed that Google and Gmail had somehow acquired an avatar photo of me en femme and it was attached to every email I sent (I usually dress as office girl when I have computer work to do). I must have clicked something by mistake. now I keep a postit over the lens.

Well I am on a couple of different sites...aff and crossdresserchatcity....where I cam at times. I suppose I am a bit of an attention seeker at times. I certainly get a fair amount of attention as a girl. I have been on the aff site for years in male mode and about three years ago put up my girl profile. Well....I went from less than a hundred profile views over the course of a year to thousands. Turns out many "straight" men have an interest.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 04-24-2016 at 12:18 PM. Reason: we have a word filter for a reason- word changed

My webcam is broken. It makes me look old

I am on Cam on a Fab site as we speak.

I want to meet new people who CD. That'd help a lot. Web cam chats would be cool, but then I'd run into the ol' "how do I have a conversation" problem. I end up with not a whole lot to say. Generally an introvert. Forums are where I can shine.

Those of you that have web cammed, do you just use it to converse, or perhaps dress together?
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Yes Donna I like to webcam too. I'm not at the stage where I can get out as Tracey and meet other people so webcamming is the next best option. I do get lots of nice compliments from other girls and also guys as I seem to look very passable and attractive on cam.

Non-binary/Questioning
    Quote Originally Posted by Andar View Post
    I want to meet new people who CD. That'd help a lot. Web cam chats would be cool, but then I'd run into the ol' "how do I have a conversation" problem. I end up with not a whole lot to say. Generally an introvert. Forums are where I can shine.
    Pretty much me. I tend not to be much of a conversationalist unless I'm comfortable with people, and dressing would probably not make me comfortable. I've cammed occasionally but my internet is slow and my sound quality sucks, which makes it difficult to talk anyway.

i to find i have a lot more attention when im on my webcam and i love talking with men and other gurls like myself its nice to be looked upon as a female while on cam

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Web cams can be a handy thing to use.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I get cam requests nearly daily. But, I'm not interested in posing for horny men. Dressed or not.

I've visited live cam T sites. They either remind of being back in highschool locker rooms or r just pointless chit chat. The conversations here r MUCH more adult, interesting, and penetrating!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I enjoy camming with some of my friends when I can. Also use IM a lot of the time.

I got one about six years ago, and make a lot of dressing videos, but don't know how to put them on the photo and video section.