Thread: Wife did my make up

Banned Read only

Wife did my make up

My wife sells Mary Kay makeup. One day she asked me if she could apply eye make up on me so that she could see what colors work better with brown eyes. I had to contain my excitement, but I think I seemed too eager. She put it on me and I thought I looked so beautiful and feminine even with out a wig. I guess I acted too happy with the results because she seemed uncomfortable and didn't do it again until last Halloween. It's a shame. If I had played it a little cooler I could have been her training face and worn make up every week.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    So tell her you liked fooling around with makeup, and you'd like to do it again. Just a fun thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Banned Read only
    No. She's very much against any kind of trans or crossdress behavior. She said she was scared that I wanted to be a girl because I like being pretty so much. When I dressed in drag for Halloween she wouldn't even kiss me until I washed off the makeup and changed. It was fun while it lasted though. I'm still debating if I want to dress again next Halloween.

Silver Member
    You probably could not act like you did not enjoy the experience. Who would not like to be made up by someone who loves them?

But it does seem like you should discuss your crossdressing needs with your wife with appropriate assurances and try to obtain an understanding and some boundaries which would let you enjoy some degree of dressing. It will not fulfill your desire and need to wait until Halloween.

Reality Check
    Most of us get that "scared that we want to be a girl" thing when we first tell our wives about our "hobby". That and "Are you gay?" It's a normal reaction from someone who cares about us.

The answer is "No, of course not. I just like to pretend from time to time. I still love you and don't want to be a girl."

It's very difficult to explain to a wife that you are a crossdresser and it doesn't always work out for the best, but when it does, it's an unbelievable freedom. No more hiding clothes and forms, etc. No more worries about leaving a bra out or traces of makeup or wig hairs. Even if she doesn't want to see you dressed as a woman, you still have the freedom of doing it when she's not around and not worrying about the day she catches you or find's your stuff.

You may be able to bring your wife around if you take it slow.